Moulds looking good in Texans camp ...

merlin

From NFL.COM

"Receiver Eric Moulds, acquired in a trade with Buffalo, has brought a lot to this team. He'll open things up for Andre Johnson, as teams will not be able to focus all their attention on Johnson. Moulds is looking great in practice and Johnson has been shadowing him all over camp."

Even though he is no longer a Bill, I wish Eric all the best.

GO BILLS!

Andre Reed is going to have a tough time getting in the HoF and if that is the case, Moulds doesn't even come close to even be discussed.

741489[/snapback]

Moulds is a reach to make the Wall of Fame in the Ralph, let alone the HoF in Canton.

Good luck anyways, EMo... I think you'll be a solid #2 in Houston.

So far Moulds hasn't dissed the Bills since he left, so I definitely wish him all the best too. And I agree with Labatt....I don't think he'll ever be a HOF player. In fact, I think he's underachieved for a good part of his career.

I still feel eric moulds has been the victim of circumstance throughout his career with the Bills, as far as the different qb's, different coaches, systems etc etc etc. He was however the only stalwart on the team through the last decade. I will always believe had he had a steady qb he would've blown andre reeds stats with the bills out of the books. and be recognized as one of the top receivers in the game which imo he was. I wish E-mo the best of luck in the dwindling of his career with the Houston Texans.

So far Moulds hasn't dissed the Bills since he left, so I definitely wish him all the best too. And I agree with Labatt....I don't think he'll ever be a HOF player. In fact, I think he's underachieved for a good part of his career.

741498[/snapback]

I agree though I think that has more to do with the QBs he's been associated with. Marvin Harrison wouldn't be near the HoF either if he had the QBs and offenses Moulds has worked with.

I agree though I think that has more to do with the QBs he's been associated with.  Marvin Harrison wouldn't be near the HoF either if he had the QBs and offenses Moulds has worked with.

741510[/snapback]

True....he's had the deck stacked against him to a degree.

living in the philly area I wanted the Eagles to trade for Moulds...he is exactly what the Eagles need

741521[/snapback]

I agree. The Iggles are my favorite NFC team since I followed them when I was living in Philly, and I thought they were pretty stupid for not making the trade. It would have been the perfect solution to make fans forget about the production that T.O. gave them.

I hope he fails completly. He is not a Bill and my alliance lies with the Buffalo.

When Bruce left I hoped he would fail.

WHen they leave they suck!

741544[/snapback]

:doh:

Amen to that. I hope he has another dynamic season and gets his name in there for HOF talk.

741485[/snapback]

Are you serious? He doesn't have any of Reed's numbers and yet most on this board don't believe Andre will make it or even want him to.

I gotta laff about the way Eric left WNY. I thought he wanted to go to a contender? WTF happened there?

I agree. The Iggles are my favorite NFC team since I followed them when I was living in Philly, and I thought they were pretty stupid for not making the trade. It would have been the perfect solution to make fans forget about the production that T.O. gave them.

741527[/snapback]

I think Philly saw the act he was pulling and quickly turned their heads the other way because of T.O.

From NFL.COM

"Receiver Eric Moulds, acquired in a trade with Buffalo, has brought a lot to this team. He'll open things up for Andre Johnson, as teams will not be able to focus all their attention on Johnson. Moulds is looking great in practice and Johnson has been shadowing him all over camp."

Even though he is no longer a Bill, I wish Eric all the best.

GO BILLS!

741483[/snapback]

I thank Eric for his contributions while in a Bills uniform. That being said, although I wish him no ill will, I couldn't care less how he does in Houston.