You know how I've always said new bands suck?

The Killers effing ROCK. Any bands in a similar vein?

741448[/snapback]

the killers have one good song, which i can't remember the name

there is a group that rocks, they have a song called "woman" but i can't remember the name of the band either.

the time of good rock groups is over.

there is a group that rocks, they have a song called "woman" but i can't remember the name of the band either.

741466[/snapback]

horse shiat. Every song I've listened to on this album's been good

The Raconteurs... but I'm going by some of their live shows, not studio work which I haven't heard. Just saw Drive-By Truckers, they rock pretty good as well.

741479[/snapback]

I like The Raconteurs too, but I've only heard a couple of their songs. Jack White from The White Stripes is in that band.

That would be Wolfmother, my friends saw them in Chapel Hill a couple months ago. Their self titled debut is a good one, they def. rock.

Wolfmother

I don't know how new they are, but I heard some track from a band called "Hinder" the other day on the radio. The lyrics were just okay, but the lead singer's voice had a very dramatic, intense quality about it. Anyone know if this band is worth looking into?

Hot Fuss.

They remind me of something like between U2 and Love and Rockets not to mention the Cure with more rock, sort of.

LOL

741472[/snapback]

Wow- a Love and Rockets reference - memorys. 1988 Keene State College cranking No New Tale to Tell- we used to play that to death. I havent heard Love and Rockets in 15 years. I will have to go thru my discs and dig that up. While we are throwing out old bands how about The Church?

I don't know how new they are, but I heard some track from a band called "Hinder" the other day on the radio. The lyrics were just okay, but the lead singer's voice had a very dramatic, intense quality about it. Anyone know if this band is worth looking into?

741511[/snapback]

there a good band too, finally get the light of day with the mainstream I guess......

worth the peep