CFL Fans - any opinions on Eskimo's

stuckincincy

My recollection is this:

When he played for the Roughriders he was a demon...made all the plays, but when he played for the Rough Riders, not so much. His short stint with the Rough-riders, didn't go well, but he made a minor comeback with the RoughRiders.

Dunno much about his time with the Eskimos...Sorry

My recollection is this:

When he played for the Roughriders he was a demon...made all the plays, but when he played for the Rough Riders, not so much.  His short stint with the Rough-riders, didn't go well, but he made a minor comeback with the RoughRiders.

Dunno much about his time with the Eskimos...Sorry

740944[/snapback]

When 1/4 of your league is named the RoughRiders, you don't deserve to be called a professional :devil:

because CFL players aren't professionals :devil:

sorry I just can't stand the CFL.

740937[/snapback]

But then again, what would us Bills fans know about professional football? Not like we ever see it. Maybe cheering for the Eskimos is a viable alternative.

When 1/4 of your league is named the RoughRiders, you don't deserve to be called a professional  :devil:

741095[/snapback]

I don't think Ottawa's the Roughriders anymore?... Them and Sask (sorry, who knows how to spell that province above Montana and North Dakota... :D:D ) I think were the same name? Aren't they (Ottawa) the Renegades now...

And anyway... If they actually played 4 downs, put the endzones back to 10 yards , narrowed the field... And erase the crazy 55 yard line... Maybe, just maybe they could play the game the way it was intended... :P;)

I don't think Ottawa's the Roughriders anymore?...  Them and Sask (sorry, who knows how to spell that province above Montana and North Dakota... :doh:  :D ) I think were the same name? Aren't they (Ottawa) the Renegades now...

And anyway... If they actually played 4 downs, put the endzones back to 10 yards , narrowed the field... And erase the crazy 55 yard line... Maybe, just maybe they could play the game the way it was intended... ;)  ;)

741270[/snapback]

The Ottawa Renegades have suspended operations for the 2006 season. They hope to have a new owner and team in 2007.

So, now the CFL has eight teams. And only one Roughriders.

Mike

The Ottawa Renegades have suspended operations for the 2006 season.  They hope to have a new owner and team in 2007.

So, now the CFL has eight teams.  And only one Roughriders.

Mike

741346[/snapback]

They are actually ALL the Roughriders. Most of the teams are just doing buisness under an alias, for now.