DOOMED!!! Marv spotted with clipboard!!!

yall

A lot of the players look alike.

738750[/snapback]

and are switching numbers and share the same number. I'm glad he was at practice and doing his job!! Marv knows more about footall than TD and the bunch of losers he broughtto OBD.

I won't soon forget that when he was on a different station he carried a fair and objective view of the team and had more passion for the game itself.

738749[/snapback]

Ah, the good old days of intelligent sports talk. Chris and Howard were really good, once upon a time...

I cant listen to Wgr anymore. It is pretty sad when Im driving home from work, 4 weeks away from the opener & in the middle of training camp, & I would rather listen to music then so called sports radio. That whole station is a joke. If I ever run into schop @ a bar, Im going to beat the living snot of him. He thinks he is smarter then everybody else & he is constantly on record saying that he really doesnt even like football. Get a new job if you dont like football jerkoff.

I cant listen to Wgr anymore.  It is pretty sad when Im driving home from work, 4 weeks away from the opener & in the middle of training camp, & I would rather listen to music then so called sports radio.  That whole station is a joke.  If I ever run into schop @ a bar, Im going to beat the living snot of him.  He thinks he is smarter then everybody else & he is constantly on record saying that he really doesnt even like football.  Get a new job if you dont like football jerkoff.

738915[/snapback]

WGR's morning show was pretty rough on Schoop and the Bulldog about this today. They pretty much tore them apart for finding anything unreasonable about Marv with a clipboard. Had a pretty funny top 10 reasons why its ok he has a roster with him. As a fan of Schoop and Bulldog, I didn't hear the show, but their criticism seems totally absurd. I'm glad Marv has a roster in front of him!

WGR is going down the toilet. Schopp is trying so hard to make a name for himself with his "witty" and "cunning" sense of humor that the show loses all semblance of an actual sports talk show. Howard used to be pretty decent on WNSA but now he seems out of his element. He tries so hard to tag along on the humor train that he appears lame at times. I was flipping though the stations this morning and heard another report out of camp and some Q & A with Paul Peck on 97 Rock. It was a much more intelligent and insightful discussion on the Bills than anything i've heard spewed on 550. I wish WGR would quit with the self righteous last comic standing rejects stuff and just talk sports. It's not the doldrums of the summer where nothings going on anymore, ramp it up a little.