August Movies: Snakes on a Plane, Talladega Nights

Mark Vader

Obviously you dont agree but I'd take this over this any day of the week.  Just sayin'... :doh:

736054[/snapback]

so what you're sayin' is that you'd rather spend time with this, when you COULD be with this?

I saw Talladega Nights last night, and it is one of the funniest movies I have seen recently. Laugh out loud funny throughout the entire movie. Ricky Bobby's kids and father cracked me up through the entire movie. Ali G was brilliant. Definitely worth the price of admission.

I saw Talladega Nights last night, and it is one of the funniest movies I have seen recently.  Laugh out loud funny throughout the entire movie.  Ricky Bobby's kids and father cracked me up through the entire movie.  Ali G was brilliant.  Definitely worth the price of admission.

736244[/snapback]

Awesome, I'm really looking forward to this one

ajzepp Posted Aug 5 2006, 01:34 PM

QUOTE(BobFreakinVilla @ Aug 5 2006, 01:33 PM)

I saw Talladega Nights last night, and it is one of the funniest movies I have seen recently.  Laugh out loud funny throughout the entire movie.  Ricky Bobby's kids and father cracked me up through the entire movie.  Ali G was brilliant.  Definitely worth the price of admission.

Awesome, I'm really looking forward to this one

I have not seen Talladega Nights, but I have heard it is funny.

However, if you want to see the funniest movie of the year, then see "Little Miss Sunshine".

I saw it today, and I have'nt seen a movie this funny in years. It is only in limited release right now, and it will expand in another week or two.

When it gets to your area, and if you want a real good laugh, go and see it.

You will not regret it.

Greg Kinnear, Steve Carrell, Alan Arkin, Paul Dano, & Toni Collete are fantastic. And the young newcomer Abigail Breslin is wonderful.

Trust me on this one folks, this is the best comedy of the year. :D:lol:;)

Saw Talladega Nights this weekend. All I can say is whoever wrote the script is brilliant. Plays to the southern crowd with the Nascar theme. Plays to the northern crowd because it's a funny look at southern culture stereotypes. Living here in the Atlanta burbs, there were a few parts of the movie tha tmy southern neighbors didn't find funny, that I found hilarious.

I have not seen Talladega Nights, but I have heard it is funny.

However, if you want to see the funniest movie of the year, then see "Little Miss Sunshine".

I saw it today, and I have'nt seen a movie this funny in years. It is only in limited release right now, and it will expand in another week or two.

When it gets to your area, and if you want a real good laugh, go and see it.

You will not regret it.

Greg Kinnear, Steve Carrell, Alan Arkin, Paul Dano, & Toni Collete are fantastic. And the young newcomer Abigail Breslin is wonderful.

Trust me on this one folks, this is the best comedy of the year.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

737084[/snapback]

Yep, I'm dying to see it....those are three of my favorite actors ever....I can only imagine how good it is. I still don't understand what Kinnear was thinking with "Godsend", but I've since forgiven him ;) I'm also really looking forward to seeing "Evan Almighty" next year....that has the potential to be better than "bruce almighty", and I loved that one. But yeah, I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews of Little Miss Sunshine....can't wait :)

Have you seen "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang" yet Mark? I really wish I'd have bought that one...it's definitely one of my favorite movies of the past year.