drew loses again. Can we start Mathews now?

plus he got nuefield killed.that ball was sooo high and then rodney harrison knocks him out.if we lose next week,i say bench drew

53997[/snapback]

Why wait ? Cut his stupid slow statue fumbling ass now. He is done. I hate him beyond believe and hope he breaks both legs and both arms in an accident on the way home so I never see his pathetic ass again.

Why wait ? Cut his stupid slow statue fumbling ass now. He is done. I hate him beyond believe and hope he breaks both legs and both arms in an accident on the way home so I never see his pathetic ass again.

54018[/snapback]

Sorry, man, but Drew did not lose this game. You think the sack where he fumbled and Pats got a touchdown was HIS fault?

Look at the play again. I know you're angry, but the LAST person you should be blaming for this loss is Bledsoe. A lineman missed his assignment COMPLETELY.

54018[/snapback]

Whew -- tell us how you really feel. :wub:

While I certainly don't wish Bledsoe any personal harm, I think the sooner people realize that he is an AVERAGE quarterback at best, with some serious flaws, the sooner we can get on with our lives.

He personally lost the game with bad throws, falling down and the fumble a the end with game on the line. Can we stop the insanity now and dump his retarted ass?

He sucks, start Mathews now.

53972[/snapback]

sorry San Diego - you lose all credibility with your inane comments - did Drew lose this game - NO ! - did he make some mistakes - a few - but blaming him for the sack/fumble is ridiculous - hang that one on the O'Line - he got tripped by his own guy....... and your hatefulness is not what we need on this Board - I saw a lot of good things from this team today against one of the premier teams in the league -

He personally lost the game with bad throws, falling down and the fumble a the end with game on the line. Can we stop the insanity now and dump his retarted ass?

53972[/snapback]

Idiot.

Bruschi came up the middle on that play totally untouched and we had either a broken play or a play action, either way, by the time the fake (or Henry going the wrong way) was done Bruschi was right there on Drew's shoetops.

One jail break after another, the result of losing Teague and Jonas, neither of which are much good to begin so imagine how bad the guys behind them are.

Idiot.

Bruschi came up the middle on that play totally untouched and we had either a broken play or a play action, either way, by the time the fake (or Henry going the wrong way) was done Bruschi was right there on Drew's shoetops. 

One jail break after another, the result of losing Teague and Jonas, neither of which are much good to begin so imagine how bad the guys behind them are.

54137[/snapback]

Funny how Brady makes the throws when a blitz and/or jail break is happening?

53972[/snapback]

I take it you didn't trouble yourself with actually watching the game, did you?

Whew -- tell us how you really feel.   :blink:

While I certainly don't wish Bledsoe any personal harm, I think the sooner people realize that he is an AVERAGE quarterback at best, with some serious flaws, the sooner we can get on with our lives.

54029[/snapback]

So what if he is? What possible diff. does that make? The choice is Drew or Shane Matthews. That is an easy choice. Carping on Drew might make sense if JP were around but he isn't so why all this heavy breathing?

God couldn't QB this team with that line.

I will say this though, if Drew played absolutely perfect without even a hint of a mistake, we might be 1-2, maybe.

So what if he is?  What possible diff. does that make?  The choice is Drew or Shane Matthews.  That is an easy choice.  Carping on Drew might make sense if JP were around but he isn't so why all this heavy breathing?

God couldn't QB this team with that line.

I will say this though, if Drew played absolutely perfect without even a hint of a mistake, we might be 1-2, maybe.

54151[/snapback]

Yes it is an easy choice. Start Mathews and lets see what happens? What have we got to lose. We are 0 - 3 ?

53972[/snapback]

You have an underwhelming grasp of the concept football.

Stop, you're embarassing yourself.

I reply with the same comment ! It is most embarrassing for yourself ! You show your own complete lack of football knowledge ! !@#$ ! Shitbag !

54182[/snapback]

That's not the kind of language I'd expect from a lady. Have another beer.

Yes it is an easy choice. Start Mathews and lets see what happens? What have we got to lose. We are 0 - 3 ?

54164[/snapback]

You haven't a clue about what happened in this football game today.

Believe it or not, I'm actually encouraged about this team's ability to put together some offense.

The penalties, unbefookingbelievable.

Two Pats fumbles blown dead by officials on the field.

We've officially hit bottom and I think this team will start climbing out next week.

We just keep making excuses for Drew, no he didn't have the worse game, but he sure enough as hell didn't have his best, How long are we going keep hoping that he has a good week, how long are we going to keep hoping he gets rid of the ball quickly this week, doesn't take the sack, we just are not sure what we are going to get out of him on a weekly basis, and the bottom line is that even if he didn't have the worse game, he's still not winning, and isn't that what QB's are measured by?? The guy cannot move and evade the Blitz, that's why NE at the end of the game sent Harrison in on every god damn play, HE CANNOT MOVE, as soon as JP get's healthy we have to play him, because remember we traded our #1 next year for him