Pat Kirwans's Bills Preview

Dawgg

It bothered me the way Kirwan when he was talking to Holcomb was saying things like "you have to be the starter, now go out and win that job"

If I was JP and I heard him say that I would have said I'll pass hen asked to come on the show.

I thought it was kind of bush to tell you the truth. And I like listening to Tim and Pat a lot! They're usually pretty balanced.

734293[/snapback]

Tim Ryan is a friggin' moron. All he does is bluster and blow. It is painful to hear him conduct an interview. "Tell me about [ ]. Tell me about [ ]." It takes him 2 minutes to get the entire question out, and then he interrupts the answer immediately. The guy loves to hear himself speak, and he's an idiot. Plus, he communicates in "football-speak" all the time as if everyone is supposed to immediately know the lingo.

Kirwan is generally good at trying to keep the conversations focused...unless he's talking about the Patriots, of course. Then he's busy fellating Belichick.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Ryan is a friggin' moron.  All he does is bluster and blow.  It is painful to hear him conduct an interview.

The guy loves to hear himself speak, and he's an idiot. 

Kirwan is generally good at trying to keep the conversations focused...unless he's talking about the Patriots, of course.  Then he's busy fellating Belichick.

734389[/snapback]

Say what you want, and your line about Kirwan and Belichick is classic! <_<

But the more I hear these two guys talking football, the less I can take of our local hero's.

Your Schopp's, your Riter's your Bulldogs et all.

My take? It is a pointless observation by a Journalist looking to fill up some more of the page.

734357[/snapback]

The sad part of it is, rather than covering the bills as a team, he went off and

fueled more into the QB controversy.....It is ok for him to side with KH as that

is his opinion, but that does not have to be reflected in his interview for

sirius radio.

He could have written more about TKO recovering, or the season Nate is

likely to have playing for a contract....or how Everett is recovering from

the Knee injury.....But all he cared about was pointing which direction

the QB competition should go....

One thing that I did like from a national reporter for a change was that he

did not mention Mary Levy or RalpH Wilsons age.....which is usually how

the other national reporters have started off their article with....