Sabres To Unveil Jerseys Today!

PTS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I stated before, the slugs are the primaries however I'm told the jerseys are actually very good and look very sharp. That was stressed to me. The colors are NAVY, "Slight" GOLD, and WHITE. The gold isn't the old yellow but I don't think it's actually gold either.

730060[/snapback]

What I heard (and what is another way of saying the same thing) is that the new colors are very similar to the current Indiana Pacers colors.

What I heard (and what is another way of saying the same thing) is that the new colors are very similar to the current Indiana Pacers colors.

730114[/snapback]

Wasn't BF a Pacer fan? Yet another reason to hate the new uniform.

Wow. Third time a charm?

The Sabres backed out of their plans. Local media was told to come to HSBC for a 4pm presser and that jerseys would be unveiled. Why else would the TV stations broadcast it live if it wasn't that.

Were I work, I was told to be ready for the uniform sheet to send out to people at the strike of 4.

Something happened between noon and now to cancel that.

Wow. Third time a charm?

The Sabres backed out of their plans. Local media was told to come to HSBC for a 4pm presser and that jerseys would be unveiled. Why else would the TV stations broadcast it live if it wasn't that.

Were I work, I was told to be ready for the uniform sheet to send out to people at the strike of 4.

Something happened between noon and now to cancel that.

730215[/snapback]

On the radio, Larry Quinn keeps saying they have no products to sell. I wasn't sure if he was kidding but he said they were scrambling in the arena to find some old blue uniforms to have out for the press conference (and these won't even be the alts that they eventually wear as they're going to update the colors on them).

On the radio, Larry Quinn keeps saying they have no products to sell.  I wasn't sure if he was kidding but he said they were scrambling in the arena to find some old blue uniforms to have out for the press conference (and these won't even be the alts that they eventually wear as they're going to update the colors on them).

730223[/snapback]

That's flat out BS. All the jerseys have been done since April and tweaked since November.

As long as he comes on here on 9/24 and predicts they'll be unveiling them that day  ;)

730211[/snapback]

;)

Yeah, that's right, I've changed my mind. If it is the banana slug, then keep predicting unveiling dates, PTS....

For the record, various media sources said the Sabres will be unveiling the jerseys like I said. Most of them quickly editted that story.

After watching or hearing that Presser, tell me that wasn't a changed or thrown together press conference.

"We didn't unveil today because I don't have any product available to show yet"

Then he says we like the new jerseys, "We had Pominville and Gaustad try them on in the playoffs."

Lies, lies and more lies. Judging from what he said, to me it looks like someone wanted to unveil the jerseys today but someone higher up wants them tweaked.

Judging from what he said, to me it looks like someone wanted to unveil the jerseys today but someone higher up wants them tweaked.

I hope that someone is the owner who is reacting to all the negative fan response. Only Tom can help us now.

"We didn't unveil today because I don't have any product available to show yet"

Then he says we like the new jerseys, "We had Pominville and Gaustad try them on in the playoffs."

730274[/snapback]

;) I noticed that too.

"The jerseys are done, we had some guys try them on during the playoffs but we're not going to show them now because they aren't done."

;);)