Very disturbing...

mtdoak

I don't have a link (It was emailed to me), but has anyone else see the Columbine security videos that have been leaked?

Talked about messed up. Wow. :lol: Those little bastards got off easy for what they did.

I don't have a link (It was emailed to me), but has anyone else see the Columbine security videos that have been leaked? 

Talked about messed up.  Wow.  :lol:  Those little bastards got off easy for what they did.

729252[/snapback]

Upload it to YouTube

I think I found what you are talking about on YouTube and briefly watched it. It looks like there's some debate about whether this is actually real or a reinactment in some small-scale film.

The date on the video and the sound--when I think there was no sound for the security camera and it's too clear for a 911 call--makes it seem rather dubious

I think I found what you are talking about on YouTube and briefly watched it. It looks like there's some debate about whether this is actually real or a reinactment in some small-scale film.

The date on the video and the sound--when I think there was no sound for the security camera and it's too clear for a 911 call--makes it seem rather dubious

729306[/snapback]

From what I could tell, looks like they synced up the video with 911 calls. I don't know who would re-enact something like that. Maybe the sound was recorded later?? Either way :lol:

Talked about messed up.  Wow.  :lol:  Those little bastards got off easy for what they did.

729252[/snapback]

There has been a clip from the movie 'Zero Day' circulating that claims to be Columbine footage, but obviously it isn't. I've heard though that the shooting scenes have been based on Columbine and are rumored to be similar to what happened.

I don't know who would re-enact something like that.

729311[/snapback]

Hollywood maybe?

Why not, make a buck while exploiting a tragic event. Just like the 9/11 movie that is coming out. who would re-enact that today? I could see in a couple decades when a new generation that was not affected by that tradgedy is around and the film can enlighten them to what happened, (kind of like making a WWII movie today, like Schindlers List)

Hollywood maybe?

Why not, make a buck while exploiting a tragic event. Just like the 9/11 movie that is coming out. who would re-enact that today? I could see in a couple decades when a new generation that was not affected by that tradgedy is around and the film can enlighten them to what happened, (kind of like making a WWII movie today, like Schindlers List)

729401[/snapback]

How quickly was Deer Hunter made? Platoon? There's no problem with a tasteful movie on a recent tragedy. This one was not tasteful.

The fact that anyone would want to view the film for any reason is deeply disturbing. Explain for me any possible reason that anybody would need to see it. If it were your children or your family would you need to view it, or find it entertaining.

I know "lighten up Francis", let us get back to our twisted lives desensitized by the entertainment industry and media to the point we can rationalize this to ourselves.

Didn't click on the link, don't plan to.

How quickly was Deer Hunter made? Platoon? There's no problem with a tasteful movie on a recent tragedy. This one was not tasteful.

729706[/snapback]

Although it's fiction, if you're looking for one, Elephant would likely be considered a tasteful movie on Columbine.