RealFootball365 Question

Ennjay

Can anybody tell me what it is? A gambling tout sheet? Blogging teen-agers who didn't go to camp this summer?

Their stuff seems pretty flimsy but not ungrammatical, so it actually looks like legitimate media. And whoever runs the front page here thinks they're credible enough to post story links. Anybody know anything?

I envision a room full of an infinite number of chimps, sitting in front of an infinite number of word processors.

PTR

729056[/snapback]

WOO-HOO!!! Sign me up!

I'd love to work at a place like that................wait a minute, I think I actually did work for a place like that once.

I guess Im the only one who doesn't see a problem with that website. It's no worse then any other media outlet for nfl news and or opinions

729063[/snapback]

To me it is better than most for at least it seems they do their homework and get better inside scoop as they don't just assume a player or team success strictly off last year performances and take into account that things don't always remain the same and that some players can and do develop and get better. Publications like ESPN in the offseasons just spout of obvious or precieved greatness and flaws of teams or spend more time with making non-stories (aka TO) into headliners.

I'll tell you what, in about 10 months Connor Byrne is going to have some braggin' rights as the only guy to write an article about the Bills everyday for a year. I will be impressed. I'm not sure how many of you know how time consuming something like that is, but it is much harder than I imagine the average fan realizes.

He has had Q&A sessions with a couple of Bills, and he seems to be in touch with what Bills fans are thinking, likely from reading this board. If he is reading here, I wish he'd ID himself.

I'll tell you what, in about 10 months Connor Byrne is  going to have some braggin' rights as the only guy to write an article about the Bills everyday for a year. I will be impressed. I'm not sure how many of you know how time consuming something like that is, but it is much harder than I imagine the average fan realizes.

He has had Q&A sessions with a couple of Bills, and he seems to be in touch with what Bills fans are thinking, likely from reading this board. If he is reading here, I wish he'd ID himself.

729813[/snapback]

I know you gotta pay the rent, but if he's reading this board I wish he would cut back on the pop ups. My friggin PC is sweating after I leave that sight.

I'll tell you what, in about 10 months Connor Byrne is  going to have some braggin' rights as the only guy to write an article about the Bills everyday for a year. I will be impressed. I'm not sure how many of you know how time consuming something like that is, but it is much harder than I imagine the average fan realizes.

729813[/snapback]

I was really impressed that he got an interview with John Goldsberry.... ;)

seriously, I have no problem with the guy's writing about the Bills. Some things you agree with, some you don't. He's no different than Len Pasquareli, Chris Mortenhoe, John Clayton.....well, let's hope he is different than Clayton....for his sake and the sake of the world.

I like that he at least is getting these one on one Q&A's. I read all these so called interviews and they are actually interviews that had 8 or so media guys around getting the same quotes at the same time. It's infuriating to me to read 4 different articles that have the same player quote.