People who have a username on the

junior

Can anyone else get onto the message board. This is what keeps coming up ------------------>"A username is required to use the Buffalo Bills Message Boards. Please click the "Edit Profile" link and assign a Username with your Bills Backers account." I dont know how to get on it. Can someone please help

BTW I do have a Bills backers account

I dunno.

I think it's funny how they've become so 'exclusive'. I registered there a couple times before and rarely posted there, except to see if any of them were attending our tailgates here in Baltimore.

I don't fit their criteria, I suppose. Not a Bills Backer. A Bills Booster for 3 years (oldest club, even older than the Backers), a season ticket holder for 3 years, and a moderator on two Bills forums, but not a Bills Backer.

Woe is me. Guess I'll just continue to hang out here w/ the riffraff.

I got an e-mail a few weeks ago that I had to tie my username to a Backers account:

Dear Buffalo Bills Message Board User,

We are in the process of launching some added features to the Buffalobills.com Message Board. In order to continue using the message board under your current username you must sign up as a Bills Backer before Monday, June 26.

After this date, all message board accounts not associated with a Bills Backer account will be deleted.

Becoming a Bills Backer is Easy and FREE

For a complete list of benefits and information on how to register visit: http://www.buffalobills.com/billsbackers

Thank you

Go Bills!

*Please note, if you already have a Bills Backer account you do not need to register again.

Oh and I never did so I guess I was deleted along with you guys.

725419[/snapback]

Dont worry about that the new Boards SUCK

I got a headache within 10 minutes of trying to read some of the minsicule printing.I think your better off here

I post occasionally over there. I did sign up to be a Bills Backer, but you have to practically jump through hoops to even find it anymore. I finally bookmarked the forum so it should be OK.

I dunno.

I think it's funny how they've become so 'exclusive'.  I registered there a couple times before and rarely posted there, except to see if any of them were attending our tailgates here in Baltimore. 

I don't fit their criteria, I suppose.  Not a Bills Backer.  A Bills Booster for 3 years (oldest club, even older than the Backers), a season ticket holder for 3 years, and a moderator on two Bills forums, but not a Bills Backer.

Woe is me.  Guess I'll just continue to hang out here w/ the riffraff.

725374[/snapback]

You are he riffraft. :lol:

I dunno.

I think it's funny how they've become so 'exclusive'.  I registered there a couple times before and rarely posted there, except to see if any of them were attending our tailgates here in Baltimore. 

I don't fit their criteria, I suppose.  Not a Bills Backer.  A Bills Booster for 3 years (oldest club, even older than the Backers), a season ticket holder for 3 years, and a moderator on two Bills forums, but not a Bills Backer.

725374[/snapback]

Well, cry me a gd friggin river. :lol:

How many days til the opener? :o

Well, cry me a gd friggin river.  :lol:

725915[/snapback]

I would, but after hearing about the changes @ BB.com, I'm all cried out. Sorry.

How many days til the opener? :o

725915[/snapback]

Considering your propensity to stalk my posts, I feel certain that you can answer this question as easily as I could.

I dunno.

725374[/snapback]

The Buffalo Bills Boosters Club, Inc. were smart in that they incorporporated back in 1961. That is why the other clubs are all "Bills Backers".

The 45th anniversary Booster Club tailgate is before the Bengals preseason game on Aug 18th.

The Buffalo Bills Boosters Club, Inc. were smart in that they incorporporated back in 1961. That is why the other clubs are all "Bills Backers".

The 45th anniversary Booster Club tailgate is before the Bengals preseason game on Aug 18th.

725981[/snapback]

Yeah, yeah. What would you know about the Bills Boosters, Tomas?

I keep an account on all 4 boards so I can post hotel, ticket and tailgate info for some away games.

But the bb.com board has been screwed up for weeks. I couldn't get on to post any info until yesterday. :lol:

Yeah, yeah.  What would you know about the Bills Boosters, Tomas?

725984[/snapback]

Sure, prod me for a reply!

Rich - As you know, my father was a co-founder of the club in 1961. I still wear his wool club coat to games (in the winter).

And you knew that I would provide a Pavlovian response.

Nick - I did not know Bills Boosters t-shirts were available at the Bills store. I wish the logo picture was better, I cannot really make it out.

Also they label it AFC when it should be AFL, and the 1960 date predates the club!

was just over there actually...yes its a pain in the a$$..but anyway u have to go to the bills backers home page...and after u log in there will be the (small) greeting on the top center of the page that says hi (your name)..underneath it says edit profile..from thee u recreate a new screenname..then u have access to the boards...and yes, it is that complicated...i usually just check it for fantasy football leagues or fant football news