Happy Birthday to BGIM

Beerball

Happy B-day, BGIM. Next time I'm out that way, we will imbibe at the Rusty Nail. Until then, it just so happens that I'll be drinking this fine evening, and one of those drinks will be tipped in the honor of thee. Cheers.

EDIT:

Ho-lee Moe-lee!

And a big HB to Harry Dean Stanton as well, at 80 years young!.

I will definately be knocking one back for mine and yours' favorite Repo Man.

I shall not cause harm to any vehicle, nor to the personal contents thereof; nor through inaction let that vehicle, or the personal contents thereof come to harm.
Edited by Johnny Coli

Remember kids, its also Bastille Day over in France today...I kind of take enjoyment in the fact that every day on my birthday, tanks are rolling through Paris.

Sure they are FRENCH tanks on a parade route...but still, something strangely comforting about military equipment used to celebrate on my birthday.

Anywho, thanks for all of the well wishes/congrats/birthday gropes...Even though I've met some of the regulars here during the Pitt/Buffalo game two years ago, there are still oodles of people I have to meet up with on The Wall. Hell I've been here for 4 years and think I've only met a dozen people. Something I'll definitely try and remedy this year when I make it out to more than just one game.

Now I'm off to celebrate my birthday the only way a 25 year old knows how...cruisin' around in my Honda Fit and ringing a cowbell.

Now I'm off to celebrate my birthday the only way a 25 year old knows how...cruisin' around in my Honda Fit and ringing a cowbell.

723136[/snapback]

Be sure to wear protection. Maybe a rubber seat cover?

Happy B-day man.