More Proof of Global Warming

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060712/sc_nm/...DJlYmhvBHNlYwM-

"Archer said the team was studying the fossils to better understand how they were affected by changing climates in the Miocene epoch between 5 million and 24 million years ago."

those damn humans sure did screw up the earth 5 million years ago. killing off those cute "demon ducks of doom".

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060712/sc_nm/...DJlYmhvBHNlYwM-

"Archer said the team was studying the fossils to better understand how they were affected by changing climates in the Miocene epoch between 5 million and 24 million years ago."

those damn humans sure did screw up the earth 5 million years ago. killing off those cute "demon ducks of doom".

722095[/snapback]

those demon ducks of doom are half demon, half, duck, and half doom. or maybe half demon duck, half doom.

i'm totally serial

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing that all these movies and specials don't cover the biggest thing we're doing to speed up global warming........overuse of solar power......get those stupid satellites out of orbit, and the power plants out of the desert......solar power is not the answer

Amazing that all these movies and specials don't cover the biggest thing we're doing to speed up global warming........overuse of solar power......get those stupid satellites out of orbit, and the power plants out of the desert......solar power is not the answer

728115[/snapback]

??? explain, please.

??? explain, please.

728164[/snapback]

Well, look at how we are putting so many solar power plants in the desert. Formation of desert's is the planet's natural reaction to heating up- unlike tropical areas, deserts do not absorb the heat and energy from the sun- they reflect it. Putting solar power plants in the desert absorbs much of the heat and energy that would otherwise have been reflected in an effort to cool things down.

Also, the satellites reflecting solar energy towards us that would have bypassed the earth, is the equivalent of moving us closer to the sun.

Now, I can accept that the carbon is causing problems as well, and that we need to cut down on that too, but once again, I see these documentaries and movies as more of a political agenda than an effort to do the right thing.

Well, look at how we are putting so many solar power plants in the desert. Formation of desert's is the planet's natural reaction to heating up- unlike tropical areas, deserts do not absorb the heat and energy from the sun- they reflect it. Putting solar power plants in the desert absorbs much of the heat and energy that would otherwise have been reflected in an effort to cool things down.

Also, the satellites reflecting solar energy towards us that would have bypassed the earth, is the equivalent of moving us closer to the sun.

Now, I can accept that the carbon is causing problems as well, and that we need to cut down on that too, but once again, I see these documentaries and movies as more of a political agenda than an effort to do the right thing.

728557[/snapback]

Ball bearings made more sense...

728557[/snapback]

Groovy! Those little sugar cubes...the'yre not just sugar!!