The pentagon acknowledged that detainees

Oh that's right, only Republicans are allowed to change their positions.  When anyone who is not a compassionate conservative evaluates the facts and makes a [hopefully] informed decision to change their mind, it's flip-flopping.  If the ruling party does it, it's because they are throughtful and open-minded.

I guess the fact that this Administration held firm on its position to deny these rights for almost four years, in the face of strong opposition, UNTIL a COURT declared that military tribunals weren't legal and a little more "daylight" (not to mention sinking poll numbers) pushed their backs up against the wall has NOTHING to do with their backing down.  It's just a coincidence that their intellect and conscience have just kicked in?

Puh-LEASE.  I know it's summer but ya gotta lay off the Kool-Aid.

721495[/snapback]

You always know when an election is approaching. Debbie ratchets up the rhetoric. :w00t:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The party has asked her respectively, for her to drop out, between the lines at least.

She's also, told them, I believe. "!@#$ you, I don't need your money, I'll use my own"

She's lost countless staff and advisers, because of this rift within the party. If no one with any name recognition doesn't come forward very soon, you may be right.

721502[/snapback]

Yeah. I think the best shot of anyone else stepping up to the plate was when Jeb last month asked other people to run, because she is unable to win the general. No one did though.

Oh that's right, only Republicans are allowed to change their positions.  When anyone who is not a compassionate conservative evaluates the facts and makes a [hopefully] informed decision to change their mind, it's flip-flopping.  If the ruling party does it, it's because they are throughtful and open-minded.

I guess the fact that this Administration held firm on its position to deny these rights for almost four years, in the face of strong opposition, UNTIL a COURT declared that military tribunals weren't legal and a little more "daylight" (not to mention sinking poll numbers) pushed their backs up against the wall has NOTHING to do with their backing down.  It's just a coincidence that their intellect and conscience have just kicked in?

Puh-LEASE.  I know it's summer but ya gotta lay off the Kool-Aid.

721495[/snapback]

So when you voted for Bush in 2000, then changed your mind, was that flip-flopping or your intellect kicking in? :w00t:

That's old?  this thread is all over the map, and I thought it was important.

721541[/snapback]

I heard it over 8 hours ago when I was getting ready for work. And a thread that's all over the place?? Wow, that's never happened before. :w00t:

I heard it over 8 hours ago when I was getting ready for work.  And a thread that's all over the place??  Wow, that's never happened before.  :w00t:

721547[/snapback]

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

If you aren't, then hotpockets, etc fits.

8 hours ago is old. Yeesh!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

If you aren't, then hotpockets, etc fits.

8 hours ago is old.  Yeesh!

721551[/snapback]

Welcome to the 21st century. With how many 24 hour news stations and the internet anything of this magnitude that I heard of on the west coast when I got up at 6:30 this morning is old. Sorry.......

Hotpockets, me? :w00t::P

Keeping with the theme. Billions unaccounted for in iraq.

http://cbsnews.com/stories/2006/02/09/60mi...in1302378.shtml

721462[/snapback]

The government wasting money? Color me shocked. This is simply a continuing theme of bigger and bigger government, brought to you by BOTH parties. Pretending it's going to be different when the Dummycraps finally retake one or two branches is ridiculous.

Welcome to the 21st century.  With how many 24 hour news stations and the internet anything of this magnitude that I heard of on the west coast when I got up at 6:30 this morning is old.  Sorry.......

Hotpockets, me?  :w00t:  :P

721555[/snapback]

You might have heard of it before, but that doesn't mean that it is old news.

You might have heard of it before, but that doesn't mean that it is old news.

721584[/snapback]

Let me put it to you the way I saw it. In the middle of a thread on (what is this thread about anyway?) cromagnum posts a random message as if it were breaking news. And unless you get your news only from the newspaper then something that happened over 8 hours ago is not breaking news, it's old. But that's just me. :w00t:

Let me put it to you the way I saw it.  In the middle of a thread on (what is this thread about anyway?) cromagnum posts a random message as if it were breaking news.  And unless you get your news only from the newspaper then something that happened over 8 hours ago is not breaking news, it's old.  But that's just me.  :w00t:

721616[/snapback]

:lol: I posted the link to start the thread, it went bushbad, it then went harris and nelson in fla, so I posted random links to a jumble of a thread, c'mon 8hrs is somewhat fresh, I'l work on the minority report principle of news :P

:P I posted the link to start the thread, it went bushbad, it then went harris and nelson in fla, so I posted random links to a jumble of a thread, c'mon 8hrs is somewhat fresh, I'l work on the minority report principle of news :w00t:

721618[/snapback]

So what you're saying is that it proceeded in typical PPP fashion. Got it.........however 8 hours is still old news. :lol:

So when you voted for Bush in 2000, then changed your mind, was that flip-flopping or your intellect kicking in?  :w00t:

721523[/snapback]

I didn't vote for Bush in 2000. Never said I did. I voted for him in TX in 1996. Having made a mistake and lived with it, I knew better next time. If that's flip-flopping then so be it. Oh now I see it, flip-flopping only has to do with VOTING, eh, not political positioning? Boy you guys come up with some teeny-tiny loopholes to justify your heroes' actions. I guess that's what comes from narrow, teeny-tiny little minds.

Funny how you all start the personal attacks when you don't have a leg to stand on. I wouldn't expect anything less. You never disappoint - lowering the bar is a real art form for you. That is, lowering the bar for those who think like you - if you call what you do "thinking". The rest of the world (which is the majority, mind you) is held to a higher [double] standard. Whatever.

I didn't vote for Bush in 2000.  Never said I did.  I voted for him in TX in 1996.  Having made a mistake and lived with it, I knew better next time.  If that's flip-flopping then so be it.  Oh now I see it, flip-flopping only has to do with VOTING, eh, not political positioning?  Boy you guys come up with some teeny-tiny loopholes to justify your heroes' actions.  I guess that's what comes from narrow, teeny-tiny little minds.

Funny how you all start the personal attacks when you don't have a leg to stand on.  I wouldn't expect anything less.  You never disappoint - lowering the bar is a real art form for you.  That is, lowering the bar for those who think like you - if you call what you do "thinking".  The rest of the world (which is the majority, mind you) is held to a higher [double] standard.  Whatever.

721649[/snapback]

God, I've missed your hypocracy.

The government wasting money?  Color me shocked.  This is simply a continuing theme of bigger and bigger government, brought to you by BOTH parties.  Pretending it's going to be different when the Dummycraps finally retake one or two branches is ridiculous.

721560[/snapback]

No doubt they are both responsible in mismanaging money.

I am just wondering if there will be congressional oversight in this issue as to who what when and how.

Flip flop?

People complain for years that the White House should reverse their position on an issue...then when they DO reverse their position on the issue, the same !@#$ing people complain that they reversed their position.  Unreal...  :w00t:

721384[/snapback]

Flip-flopping on an issue doesn't relieve the administration of its earlier ridiculous position on the Geneva Convention..