103 degrees...in Oregon?!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been in the high high 90's this past week in tallahassee. saturday the bank clock said 102. Add in the fact it hasnt rained in about 2 weeks (highly unusual for here), and you have roughly 634% humidity. So we are basically living in 100 degree fog. loads of fun.

But the weather forecast said rain today. Maybe they'll be right for a change :lol: (they've said rain the past 4 days and we've had none)

You did not just refer to the Al Gore movie in a serious manner.  :lol:

714710[/snapback]

eh? and what scientific research have you done? and when is the last time you have visited antarctica or mount kilimanjaro in order to study the recent changes in weather and ecology.

sorry to get personal, but ... what a waste... there are millions just as ignorant as you, this planet is doomed.

eh? and what scientific research have you done? and when is the last time you have visited antarctica or mount kilimanjaro in order to study the recent changes in weather and ecology.

sorry to get personal, but ... what a waste... there are millions just as ignorant as you, this planet is doomed.

714870[/snapback]

Et tu, rt?

You have got to be out of your mind. I'd start a debate with you but I can already tell it would be a waste of my time. Go brush up on your talking points in case I get bored later.

Doomed :lol:

You should give Gore his due. Rumor has it his flick is the highest grossing Powerpoint presentation ever.

714875[/snapback]

Good thing he has burned more fuel promoting it then I'll burn in my car in 10 years. :lol:

Nah, let's stay on topic...when's the last time Al Gore visited Antarctica or Kili to study ecological and climatological changes?

Oh...but he made a movie, so he doesn't have to.

been in the high high 90's this past week in tallahassee. saturday the bank clock said 102. Add in the fact it hasnt rained in about 2 weeks (highly unusual for here), and you have roughly 634% humidity. So we are basically living in 100 degree fog. loads of fun.

But the weather forecast said rain today. Maybe they'll be right for a change :lol: (they've said rain the past 4 days and we've had none)

714820[/snapback]

Ah Florida weather. Hopefully I will get a chance to head home in the next month. I am one of those freaks who actually likes heat and humidity. :)

So here in Salem, Oregon we had 101 sunday, 103 monday, 89 tuesday, and today it's currently 77 with sunny skies.

Weird weather is Oregon's norm.

Sorry to hear about all of you east coaster's getting flooded out. I wish you well trying to sort out all that mess.

So here in Salem, Oregon we had 101 sunday, 103 monday, 89 tuesday, and today it's currently 77 with sunny skies.

Weird weather is Oregon's norm.

Sorry to hear about all of you east coaster's getting flooded out. I wish you well trying to sort out all that mess.

715805[/snapback]

I heard that it got to 106 in Tigard on Monday. ;) Pretty close to where I live.

Yep, today is perfect. :doh:

You have got to be out of your mind. I'd start a debate with you but I can already tell it would be a waste of my time. Go brush up on your talking points in case I get bored later.

714879[/snapback]

I have no desire to debate this. I'll refer you to wikipedia or some tree hugger website to do my argueing.

Nah, let's stay on topic...when's the last time Al Gore visited Antarctica or Kili to study ecological and climatological changes?
I forget the dates, but he's been there if I remember right. And even if he hasn't, some scientist has. And that scientist knows how much humans are causing global warming.

Good thing he has burned more fuel promoting it then I'll burn in my car in 10 years. doh.gif
Drive all you want, this is hardly about individual citizens driving more fuel eficient cars. Its about actually electing someone into government who will do something to stop all of the pollution. More public transportation, fines for poluting, higher standards on all cars. There are a ton of things and our government is doing nothing because they are all scared of the big bad wolf that will bite them if they mention global warming.

I have no desire to debate this. I'll refer you to wikipedia or....

715974[/snapback]

You just referred me to wikipedia for facts? :pirate::huh:

Holy sh--, what's next out of you. Tell me to talk to a nun about masturbation?

You're killing me.

:lol::D

714870[/snapback]

And what about you? Have you actually read all the scientific research, or just the media packs delivered to your TV screen?

The planet is doomed? Wow.

And what about you?  Have you actually read all the scientific research, or just the media packs delivered to your TV screen? 

The planet is doomed?  Wow.

716029[/snapback]

Why read actual research from various segments of the scientific community when you can get all the answers from wikipedia and some tree hugger website?

But the weather forecast said rain today. Maybe they'll be right for a change :pirate: (they've said rain the past 4 days and we've had none)

714820[/snapback]

So he posts this, and we get 3 straight days of incredible thunderstorms.

I don't really mind, was nice, and I got a nice pictureof lightning out of it.