Those Bills fans in the NYC/NJ area

njsue

The game is televised on CBS as a double header. OH NO. This is going to be a tough one. Means I have to go to the library, so I dont get tempted.

53246[/snapback]

Bah, that sucks...it means I have to use my antenna to get my HD signal...which can sometimes be a pain in the butt.

Bah, that sucks...it means I have to use my antenna to get my HD signal...which can sometimes be a pain in the butt.

:)

Double Crap.... We may miss the end if its not over when the jests/fish start#@%$#@ :)

Double Crap.... We may miss the end if its not over when the jests/fish start#@%$#@ :)

53258[/snapback]

Damn, I hadn't thought of that...I hate that they blackout out of the region games that they show locally on DTV...I understand why they do it, it's just f'in annoying.

BAH I Hate the jets. Listining to wfan all you ever hear about besides people drooling over the yankees, is how lousy the mets are and how the Jets are a superbowl contender, and theres no way they don't make a deep run into the playoffs this year. I know the jets offense is good, but their defense is still crappy, and edwards/paul hackett will eventually cost them games with bad clock managment, and stupid playcalling, and I for one won't be happier. Sometimes I'd like to take a firehouse to the meadowlands so Fireman ed falls off his brothers shoulders. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: The Jets, but anyway good to hear the bills game will be on here

53258[/snapback]

Still, a Bills game in HD rules. Will have to keep the remote handy for the switch.