Getting seasons in section 336 row 2

Spoke to a ticket rep today who told me I could have row 2 of the upper deck, Bills side at about the 15/20 yard line ( 336) I think these are great seats, and I was suprised they were still available. If anyone out there would like to buy a few games from me, please email me at Hugebillsfan1@yahoo.com I will be moving to Charlotte in 2 weeks and can not make every game.

Looking for Charlotte area Bills fans to watch the games with at one of the local bars. When my family relocates to NC, I will be leaving behind all my Bills game watching buddies, so let me know. Also, would be interested in finding a person or small group who drive back to Buffalo for a few of the home games. Driving alone for 10 hours sucks. take care Doug

Those would be very fine seats!

Spoke to a ticket rep today who told me I could have row 2 of the upper deck, Bills side at about the 15/20 yard line ( 336) I think these are great seats, and I was suprised they were still available. If anyone out there would like to  buy a few games from me, please email me at Hugebillsfan1@yahoo.com  I will be moving to Charlotte in 2 weeks and can not make every game.

Looking for Charlotte area Bills fans to watch the games with at one of the local bars. When my family relocates to NC,  I will be leaving behind all my Bills game watching buddies, so let me know. Also, would be interested in finding a person or small group who drive back to Buffalo for a few of the home games. Driving alone for 10 hours sucks.  take care Doug

713512[/snapback]

Spoke to a ticket rep today who told me I could have row 2 of the upper deck, Bills side at about the 15/20 yard line ( 336) I think these are great seats, and I was suprised they were still available. If anyone out there would like to  buy a few games from me, please email me at Hugebillsfan1@yahoo.com  I will be moving to Charlotte in 2 weeks and can not make every game.

Looking for Charlotte area Bills fans to watch the games with at one of the local bars. When my family relocates to NC,  I will be leaving behind all my Bills game watching buddies, so let me know. Also, would be interested in finding a person or small group who drive back to Buffalo for a few of the home games. Driving alone for 10 hours sucks.  take care Doug

713512[/snapback]

We are in 332, row 2, better seats than when we were in the lower bowl, all I can say is TAKE EM, you will not regret it. Fantastic view of the whole field, we are near the aisle, so bathroooms are right behind us.

Go for it!

713512[/snapback]

There are plenty of Bills Backer Clubs down here. Check BB.com for ones in your area. The drive doesn't sound bad until you do it a couple times. It gets old fast.