Gotta give my props to the Heels

eball

UNC is the only undefeated team in the NCAA tourney (8-0)...facing Oregon State for the title in a best-of-3 series that starts on Saturday. Their last five wins have come against teams ranked in the Top 5 nationally. It will be the first national championship in baseball for either school.

Go Heels! Smack the Beavers! ;)

Holy Crap we need the football season to start, first it is World Cup Soccer, now College World Series....can we include any other sucky sporting events to discuss ad nauseum? :blink:;)

UNC is the only undefeated team in the NCAA tourney (8-0)...facing Oregon State for the title in a best-of-3 series that starts on Saturday.  Their last five wins have come against teams ranked in the Top 5 nationally.  It will be the first national championship in baseball for either school.

Go Heels!  Smack the Beavers!  :huh:

713035[/snapback]

Holy Crap we need the football season to start, first it is World Cup Soccer, now College World Series....can we include any other sucky sporting events to discuss ad nauseum? :blink:  ;)

713044[/snapback]

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed today Pooj? For chrissake, there's lots on this message board you could raise your eyebrows over, but I hardly think ONE post congratulating my college team for making it to the CWS finals deserves your ire.

One good thing about tuning in for the College World Series...Erin Andrews of ESPN doing sideline reporting dressed in beautiful summer fashions.  ;)

713358[/snapback]

No doubt, but the disparity in appearance between Erin and that troll also covering the event is shocking.

ok so the Beavs lost a close one in game 1...then came back from a 5-0 deficit to win the 2nd game 11-7...tonight is for all the marbles!

Go Beavers! Not only am I a Bills Billiever i'm also a Beaver Believer!

Here's to a national championship for OSU!