Wow, the Patriot fans are so cocky!

Frez

Got the feeling Marsha is going to get hit in the nose with a football many times.

OH MY NOSE OH MY NOSE. ;)

GO BILLS & DREW & TRAVIS & WILLIS & THE VERY MIGHTY D CRUSH THOSE PANSY'S :devil:

I expect Mike Mularkey to outcoach the Patriots tomorrow and win the game. Is that really asking to much?

Note to Mularkey> Lee Evans and Willis can make your offense better if they are on the field.

Let Lee Evans run some 10 yard crossing routes in the middle of the field and hey maybe even Moulds can do the same.

The patriots(pansy's) have been figured out. They are beatable. No team in this league is not beatable. Cause the dynasties are gone.

53051[/snapback]

Big game for the Patriots tomorrow sue. It could be their 17th victory in a row going for the record of 18. I must say, that's impressive.

Even a bigger game for the Buffalo Bills. They need to show some toughness and get a little nasty tomorrow. I would love to see a Buffalo Bill pick a fight tomorrow on the field and get this team fired up!

We've scored 20 points this season. Our Offense has shown NOTHING for you to be so optomistic about (although its ok to be positive, there's no factual basis for it) and they are on a 17 game winning streak.

What the f-ck do you expect?

Oh, and by the way, they arnt the only ones who think they are gonna win. Besides everyone who has watched either of our first two games, everyone on inside the NFL picked pats, and they have no reason not to.

Big game for the Patriots tomorrow sue. It could be their 17th victory in a row going for the record of 18. I must say, that's impressive.

Even a bigger game for the Buffalo Bills. They need to show some toughness and get a little nasty tomorrow. I would love to see a Buffalo Bill pick a fight tomorrow on the field and get this team fired up!

53059[/snapback]

This should be a great motivator for the bills to win as a team. :devil:

I would love to see a Buffalo Bill pick a fight tomorrow on the field and get this team fired up!

Could it be a fan that cant take it anymore to get this team fired up. Gee I wonder who on the wall would do it :devil:

I would love to see a Buffalo Bill pick a fight tomorrow on the field and get this team fired up!

53059[/snapback]

So, we are giving up 15 yards at a time before the game even starts?

If we need these guys to "fight" to get them fired up for this game, then Mularky is the worst coach ever, and these players have no heart whatsoever.

So, we are giving up 15 yards at a time before the game even starts?

If we need these guys to "fight" to get them fired up for this game, then Mularky is the worst coach ever, and these players have no heart whatsoever.

53084[/snapback]

I didn't say an all out fist fight did I? Just get in the face of some Patriots players and let them know your here to kick some ass.

Steve, it's not the dog in the fight it's the FIGHT in the dog.

Steve, it's not the dog in the fight it's the FIGHT in the dog.

53092[/snapback]

Well, my dog just licks everyone... so I wouldnt know...

:)

I know what you are trying to say: lets show a little emotion out there. But when we DO that, some fans say "Im so sick of this team showboating, or celebrating, etc when they cant even win".

Emotion good.

Personal fouls bad.

PLaying New England when you could use the Cardinals right now? worse.

The patriots(pansy's) have been figured out. They are beatable. No team in this league is not beatable. Cause the dynasties are gone.

53051[/snapback]

They've been figured out? Then why havent they been beaten in over a calendar year?

Who exactly has figured them out? Steve Spurrier?

They've been figured out?    Then why havent they been beaten in over a calendar year?

Who exactly has figured them out?  Steve Spurrier?

53207[/snapback]

You're right, she's wrong.

Now, does that offer the validation that you must be so sorely lacking in life? :)

I've never been missing it.

You wonder why Pats fans respond to so many posts?  Look at all the posts dedicated to the Pats and how they "suck" or are lucky or whatever.   

Its so much fun isnt it?

53216[/snapback]

I hate to say it, but he's right. I mean, guys, without any factual reason for saying things, why say them? "We will beat the pats?" "They have no reason to be cocky?" "they are not that good"? "The suck"...

they are the best in the NFL. The best. They havnt lost since the last time Ed got laid, and they show no signs of slowing down.

If you want to say why we will win, give some good matchup reasons, etc... not "they suck" ...

I've never been missing it.

You wonder why Pats fans respond to so many posts?  Look at all the posts dedicated to the Pats and how they "suck" or are lucky or whatever.   

Its so much fun isnt it?

53216[/snapback]

Yeah...it's not like we play the Pats this weekend or anything.

You DO know there's a game this weekend, don't you?

Real brilliance there fella. Real brilliance.