Ricky Answers Question from Toronto Media

Ricky Answers Questions

Are you having fun up here? "Can you clarify the question?"

Are you having fun here playing football for the Argos? "I guess it depends on your definition of fun. When we use words we have definite definitions of what those words mean. That's what I've tried to clarify what you're saying by the word fun."

So what is your version of fun compared to mine?

"Fun is a word I really don't use in my vocabulary," he said.

Are you enjoying life in Toronto?

"I'm not not enjoying life in Toronto. I'm not miserable. I'm here to play football and I don't have a car, a place to live, so I just kind of walk around my dorm room in circles."

- His first regular season game with Argo's is today at Roger's Centre against the Hamilton Tiger Cats at 3:00

Ricky Answers Questions

Are you having fun up here? "Can you clarify the question?"

Are you having fun here playing football for the Argos? "I guess it depends on your definition of fun. When we use words we have definite definitions of what those words mean. That's what I've tried to clarify what you're saying by the word fun."

So what is your version of fun compared to mine?

"Fun is a word I really don't use in my vocabulary," he said.

Are you enjoying life in Toronto?

"I'm not not enjoying life in Toronto. I'm not miserable. I'm here to play football and I don't have a car, a place to live, so I just kind of walk around my dorm room in circles."

- His first regular season game with Argo's is today at Roger's Centre against the Hamilton Tiger Cats at 3:00

709957[/snapback]

Classic stuff...very funny...