When Will Timewarner get the NFL Network

To be honest having the NFL Network isn't what it's cracked up to be. Outside of the games they will be showing this season and the periodic old games that I might have some interest in seeing, there's not much to it.

709577[/snapback]

When I had it, I felt much more in-tune with the season. Not just with the Bills, cause this site goes a long way toward keeping me up to date with them, but with the other teams, too. I just felt more plugged in to the season in general, which I really liked.

To be honest having the NFL Network isn't what it's cracked up to be. Outside of the games they will be showing this season and the periodic old games that I might have some interest in seeing, there's not much to it.

709577[/snapback]

Just my 2 cents...NFL Total Access is "must see TV" once training camp starts.

709577[/snapback]

Agree...I've said it a hundred times, with the NFL Films vault at their disposal, they do a piss poor job at showing old games, highlights, interviews, etc.

709577[/snapback]

I have to agree. Constant reruns of bad programming, especially during the offseason. And the "In Their Own Words" series NEVER, I repeat NEVER, features anyone from the Bills.

I have a feeling once the NFL network starts showing games and a lot of football fans start calling TW about the games they'll be quick to negotiate a deal to add it.

709273[/snapback]

Exactly. TW doesn't want you switching to DirecTV now do they.