Keith Olbermann forced to apologize!

Nothing that Keith Olbermann could say could surprise me at this point. He could devote an entire week of his show to talking about how his real name is Emperor Mary and that the Earth is about to be destroyed by a bunch of aliens (led by Karl Rove) and how he's building a space ship in his backyard to fight the aliens and my response would be "I wonder what Keith Olbermann is trying to build a spaceship out of. Cardboard?"

In other news, Jack Cafferty is still on TV for some reason.

That attempt at an insult was as lame as your gay-ass car.  :devil:

709225[/snapback]

You drive a PRIUS? Those cars got the ugliest butt I have ever seen in my life...on a car that is. What were you thinking?!

You drive a PRIUS?  Those cars got the ugliest butt I have ever seen in my life...on a car that is.  What were you thinking?!

709236[/snapback]

Perhaps he was thinking with his brain rather than his feminine chromosome. Men generally don't pick cars based primarily on what they look like - it's pretty low on the list - since we are pretty pragmatic on such things (everyone can spare me their stories on some dude they met who drives a yellow cabriolet - I'm talking straight men here. If you drive a yellow cabriolet or something I deem similiar, even if you have a wife and mormon-sized family of kids, you're a fag. Yes Ed, this means you).

Perhaps he was thinking with his brain rather than his feminine chromosome.  Men generally don't pick cars based primarily on what they look like - it's pretty low on the list - since we are pretty pragmatic on such things (everyone can spare me their stories on some dude they met who drives a yellow cabriolet - I'm talking straight men here.  If you drive a yellow cabriolet or something I deem similiar, even if you have a wife and mormon-sized family of kids, you're a fag.  Yes Ed, this means you).

709242[/snapback]

Haha, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :devil:

When does the sun come out again? :lol:

You drive a PRIUS?  Those cars got the ugliest butt I have ever seen in my life...on a car that is.  What were you thinking?!

709236[/snapback]

I was thinking

1) It's really cool technology, which appeals to the uber-techno-geek in me,

2) It drives rather well, with surprisingly good handling and power (it's not a Vette, obviously...but for a hybrid it's pretty good. More than enough for regular driving.)

3) It's surprisingly roomy. My 6'4" frame fits very comfortably, and with the front seat down, I can carry 8 foot pieces of 5/4 mahogany easily.

4) It's a well-made Japanese car, not an American union-bulit "I get $40/hr to tighten a bolt, and I can't even manage that without !@#$ing it up" piece of sh--.

5) It cut my monthly gas bill from $180 to $60.

And though I thought it was butt-ugly at first as well...it kind of grows on you. It at least isn't as hideous a styling as a Honda Insight or Scion. And while I'll admit it's not a masculine car...it's still not an overtly gay Honda Fagmobile like Ed bought...

I was thinking

2) It drives rather well, with surprisingly good handling and power (it's not a Vette, obviously...but for a hybrid it's pretty good.  More than enough for regular driving.)

3) It's surprisingly roomy.  My 6'4" frame fits very comfortably, and with the front seat down, I can carry 8 foot pieces of 5/4 mahogany easily.

4) It's a well-made Japanese car, not an American union-bulit "I get $40/hr to tighten a bolt, and I can't even manage that without !@#$ing it up" piece of sh--.

And though I thought it was butt-ugly at first as well...it kind of grows on you.  It at least isn't as hideous a styling as a Honda Insight or Scion.  And while I'll admit it's not a masculine car...it's still not an overtly gay Honda Fagmobile like Ed bought...

709255[/snapback]

Her quote" Those cars got the ugliest butt I have ever seen in my life"

Just send her a mirror :devil:

I was thinking

2) It drives rather well, with surprisingly good handling and power (it's not a Vette, obviously...but for a hybrid it's pretty good.  More than enough for regular driving.)

3) It's surprisingly roomy.  My 6'4" frame fits very comfortably, and with the front seat down, I can carry 8 foot pieces of 5/4 mahogany easily.

And though I thought it was butt-ugly at first as well...it kind of grows on you.  It at least isn't as hideous a styling as a Honda Insight or Scion.  And while I'll admit it's not a masculine car...it's still not an overtly gay Honda Fagmobile like Ed bought...

709255[/snapback]

Dude, you have a battery that makes your car go putt-putt. :devil:

This laughable hit piece on Olbermann lists some (four, actually pretty tame compared to some of the stuff posted in this very forum) replies he had to two viewers' emails (viewers who chose to slink away anonymously, I might add), but conveniently doesn't show what the emails he was replying to contained...you know, the emails that prompted him to respond.

And, yet, he apologized. When was the last time O'Reilly apologized for any of the hate he spews? You think Coulter ever apologizes? The four examples this idiot from the NYDN lists pale in comparison to the crap spun forth over the airways by the likes of Savage and O'Reilly every day. The day Savage apologizes for blaming George Soros for the Holocaust, or likening Jimmy Carter to Hitler, will be newsworthy, indeed.

If Olbermann is guilty of anything, it's allowing himself to be lowered to the level of (or ambushed by) these two "anonymous" clowns.

Yeah, lack of a small wallet.  Probably best not to put someone down who owns a car worth more than everything you own.

709395[/snapback]

It's just a showoff car. You couldn't pay me to buy a Chevy. Now, if we're talking a McClaren, or a Lamborghini, that's one thing. But a friggan 'vette? :lol:

BTW, Thailog is pushing what, 40? I'll get back to you when I'm out of college for more than 5 years. :devil:

It's just a showoff car. You couldn't pay me to buy a Chevy. Now, if we're talking a McClaren, or a Lamborghini, that's one thing. But a friggan 'vette?  :lol:

BTW, Thailog is pushing what, 40? I'll get back to you when I'm out of college for more than 5 years.  :doh:

709405[/snapback]

Sure you will. I'm sure with your haughty degree from Rutgers you'll one day be driving such a high dollar vehicle. Ah, ideology - a tool of the young and foolish.

Sure you will.  I'm sure with your haughty degree from Rutgers you'll one day be driving such a high dollar vehicle.  Ah, ideology - a tool of the young and foolish.

709503[/snapback]

No, I'm marrying a college Professor! :doh:

I was thinking

709255[/snapback]

Not mentioned, but worth mentioning, is the fact that (in California, at least), you can drive the Prius in the carpool lane regardless of how many people are in your car. That, in and of itself, is a major selling tool out here.

Crayon boya is a lot of thingsp, most of themw bad, but he is not after you.

P.S.  Can I askw you a questionz?  Why does your car keepv calling me requesting I crawl up its tailpipem?

709824[/snapback]

Probably because Tom's is full.