anyone use stubhub for ticket purchases

The Poojer

thanks a ton for that gonna buy yankee/nationals tix for the weekend and i wanted to make sure it was legit before i dropped my money

i have not used th epickup location, but I would assume they are fine..I have used them several times for tickets..like a well oiled machine...

708818[/snapback]

11/each on stubhub

Ebay is always the best bet.  I've gotten amazing Yankee's tickets for 20 bucks a pop.  Just make sure the person you are dealing with has a lot of feed back.  I haven't been disappointed yet!

708845[/snapback]

Ebay is always the best bet.  I've gotten amazing Yankee's tickets for 20 bucks a pop.  Just make sure the person you are dealing with has a lot of feed back.  I haven't been disappointed yet!

708845[/snapback]

In general you would expect Ebay to be cheaper (I see in this case it wasn't) due to their greater volume and name recognition and lower overhead but StubHub is the safest.

StubHub is a true broker that withholds payment until the buyer has their tickets in hand. Also has the seller's CC # in case it has to collect. Didn't know they had pick-up locations. Usually use pre-paid Fed-Ex.