This sucks

BillsFanNC

There is still the chance the Canes will manage a classic collapse.  :D

708760[/snapback]

Can you say "Karma"

Of course, true Karma would be Ward and Wesley out for the next game, Hedican getting injured in game 6, then Commodore waking up with an infection from his un-washed bathrobe keeping him out game 7. Oh yeah, and the game winning OT goal? Off the backboards, onto the stick of pronger in the slot.

F the hurricanes.

I'd rather see Toronto win a cup then the clowns in Carolina. Their fans might be complete homer a-holes, but at least it would mean something to them.

Please explain to me what I don't get?

708791[/snapback]

People here changing their avatar for the playoff run I would guess are at the very least familiar with the game and I would bet probably even watched or attented a game or two this year. At least 30-40% of the current "Caniac" fan base consists of those who either didn't know the first thing about them before last month or used to root for another team before moving to this area.

People here changing their avatar for the playoff run I would guess are at the very least familiar with the game and I would bet probably even watched or attented a game or two this year.  At least 30-40% of the current "Caniac" fan base consists of those who either didn't know the first thing about them before last month or used to root for another team before moving to this area.

708819[/snapback]

Sick of seeing those damn little canes flags on everyones cars, eh?

People here changing their avatar for the playoff run I would guess are at the very least familiar with the game and I would bet probably even watched or attented a game or two this year.  At least 30-40% of the current "Caniac" fan base consists of those who either didn't know the first thing about them before last month or used to root for another team before moving to this area.

708819[/snapback]

So how much time did you spend on your research to come up with those numbers? What I was saying is there are bandwagon fans everywhere including here. Let them have their fun, we'll get ours....................someday. :D

So how much time did you spend on your research to come up with those numbers?  What I was saying is there are bandwagon fans everywhere including here.  Let them have their fun, we'll get ours....................someday.  :devil:

708897[/snapback]

No need to do any research, I have lived it everyday for the past month. Of course there are bandwagoners everywhere, but it's the T-Boners that make me really sick. I have been waiting for "someday" for 30 years so I'm bound to be a little bitter about fans who become die-hards when they feel like it.

Can you say "Karma"

Of course, true Karma would be Ward and Wesley out for the next game, Hedican getting injured in game 6, then Commodore waking up with an infection from his un-washed bathrobe keeping him out game 7.  Oh yeah, and the game winning OT goal?  Off the backboards, onto the stick of pronger in the slot. 

F the hurricanes. 

I'd rather see Toronto win a cup then the clowns in Carolina.  Their fans might be complete homer a-holes, but at least it would mean something to them.

708768[/snapback]

Preach it Reverend!!!

No need to do any research, I have lived it everyday for the past month.  Of course there are bandwagoners everywhere, but it's the T-Boners that make me really sick.  I have been waiting for "someday" for 30 years so I'm bound to be a little bitter about fans who become die-hards when they feel like it.

708973[/snapback]

That's why I don't get all bunged up about it. I've been waiting for 40 years and I get over it pretty easily now. Now are they still getting in your face or are they just excited about their team? If they're in your face, knock the chit out of them. If their just excited, let them have fun, there are more important things to get worked up about.