USA! USA! USA!

Pete

We couldn't field a team of native players if we had to.

PTR

707352[/snapback]

Dude, the last thing we need is a bunch of indians running around trying to tomahawk the guy with the ball.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

REPORT FROM THE GAME: Wow did that suck ass. There was no passion in the game. Minus Reyna and Eddie Johnson, the team sucked. This was the worst I've seen them play since, oh well last game. This team doesn't look right. They need to play Eddie from the start and work the ball to the outsides. McBride is useless unless you can cross it in to him.

As for the stadium and pre-game, it was to die for. The stadium was unbelieve, 52,000 of which 20k were Czech fans and about 12-14k were USA fans. It was a great turnout. I'll post pictures eventually but I'm too pissed and hammered now.

REPORT FROM THE GAME: Wow did that suck ass. There was no passion in the game. Minus Reyna and Eddie Johnson, the team sucked. This was the worst I've seen them play since, oh well last game. This team doesn't look right. They need to play Eddie from the start and work the ball to the outsides. McBride is useless unless you can cross it in to him.

As for the stadium and pre-game, it was to die for. The stadium was unbelieve, 52,000 of which 20k were Czech fans and about 12-14k were USA fans. It was a great turnout. I'll post pictures eventually but I'm too pissed and hammered now.

707423[/snapback]

Thanks for the report! I so agree with you about Eddie Johnson. He has such a knack for scoring and he makes stuff happen. Donovan played decent too IMO. Convey sucked and where the hell was Beasley all game? Sucks about the game but enjoy your trip- Germany is a blast!

My Aussies WON TODAY.  I have two teams to root for!!!

707088[/snapback]

Congratulations! That was a great game. They played with so much spirit. The U.S. team should watch the tape of that one--maybe they could learn something. Instead, most of the U.S. players said the same thing after the game, "Aw gee whiz, going down 1-0 really got us down..." The Aussies are the exact opposite of that--they actually played like they ENJOY the game and like they belong out there.

Congratulations!  That was a great game.  They played with so much spirit.  The U.S. team should watch the tape of that one--maybe they could learn something.  Instead, most of the U.S. players said the same thing after the game, "Aw gee whiz, going down 1-0 really got us down..."  The Aussies are the exact opposite of that--they actually played like they ENJOY the game and like they belong out there.

707520[/snapback]

Well, of course our players didn't enjoy the game. They're American! They were probably bored out of their minds.

Dude, the last thing we need is a bunch of indians running around trying to tomahawk the guy with the ball.

707359[/snapback]

Yeah we do. First World Cup game in history with a chance of something interesting happening.