ajzepp

Now that Argentina is out.  I have to root for Germany.  GO GERMANY! :o

717913[/snapback]

Right on!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amusing that AD continues to read a soccer thread that is 42 posts long. 

hahaha...! The fact that someone would waste their time reading and posting in a thread for a sport they say they hate speaks volumes.

717925[/snapback]

He has to be critical of the sport and make jokes in order to counteract the obession he keeps buried and out of view. :o

STAY AWAY FROM THE BRATWORST, YOU BEAST!!!! :o  :o

717944[/snapback]

I guess that's the one thing you can say about the Italians and the Germans.....both countries know how to eat :o

I guess that's the one thing you can say about the Italians and the Germans.....both countries know how to eat  :o

717947[/snapback]

Only in Germany could you have two pound of meat on a plate and the Germans call it a "salad". Currywurst, Bratwurst, Knockwurst, Alpenwurst, Weiswurst, Bockwurst, Fricadelwurst, Leiberwurst, etc- its all delicious! Italy=best food in world

Only in Germany could you have two pound of meat on a plate and the Germans call it a "salad".  Currywurst, Bratwurst, Knockwurst, Alpenwurst, Weiswurst, Bockwurst, Fricadelwurst, Leiberwurst, etc- its all delicious!  Italy=best food in world

717951[/snapback]

LOL!!

Yeah, I love good German food (and Polish food, which is totally underrated), but I definitely give the nod to the Italians. With the exception of their breads, cheeses, and wines, I'll pass on the French cuisine....and I have no clue what they eat in Portugal.

LOL!!

Yeah, I love good German food (and Polish food, which is totally underrated), but I definitely give the nod to the Italians. With the exception of their breads, cheeses, and wines, I'll pass on the French cuisine....and I have no clue what they eat in Portugal.

717954[/snapback]

they eat children

i hear ronaldo will be next on the menu if he doesn't win this WC

LOL!!

717954[/snapback]

French cooking is the basic for all modern cooking. Go to New Orleans and check out the French influence there- its some of the best food in the world. Polish food is the same as Ukrainian food and I grew up eating that stuff all the time. There are no vegetarians in Portugal. Lots of fish and meat and lots of wine. There will be good food just about everywhere you go in the world

French cooking is the basic for all modern cooking.  Go to New Orleans and check out the French influence there- its some of the best food in the world.  Polish food is the same as Ukrainian food and I grew up eating that stuff all the time.  There are no vegetarians in Portugal.  Lots of fish and meat and lots of wine.  There will be good food just about everywhere you go in the world

717974[/snapback]

You know, my ex-wife and I (and my former in-laws) used to go to Biloxi all the time. It was something we all looked forward to at least twice a year, cause we always had a blast. I KNEW that I should have gone another 90 mi to New Orleans at least one of those times....I know I can still go now, but obviously it's not going to be the same. Biloxi is just so much fun that we never wanted to leave.

The Ukrainians may have called it something else, and I don't know the correct Polish spelling, but there is a food that sounds like "goo-ump-kies". It's basically a big cabbage leaf stuffed with ground beef, spices, onions, and other stuff, with some red sauce on tp and then baked. My favorite Polish dessert sounds like "poonch-kies". They were sort of like doughnuts that looked like rocks, fried, with powdered sugar on the outside and/or jam in the middle. Ever had any of that? It's GOOOOOOOOD :o Much better than frog legs and snails :o

It's amusing that AD continues to read a soccer thread that is 42 posts long.

Why is that? Because there's just so much going on at TBD right now? Nice deductive reasoning on your part, you really sophisticated kickball guy, you. Yeah...

hahaha...! The fact that someone would waste their time reading and posting in a thread for a sport they say they hate speaks volumes.

717925[/snapback]

Really Hardypyleofshit, what volumes does it speak? That I get some enjoyment out of watching you poofters lap up each other's juices while gleefully talking about the single scoring opportunity you witnessed in the last 90 minutes of "action"? I could instead go to the monkey cages just to watch them toss crap at each other but that involves hitting the freeway. This is just easier.