Sirius Subscribers - This weeks game is on

Just Jack

I'll be at the game so it won't matter to me. Some people can't get Sunday ticket. Others may not be near a TV showing a game. This is just another alternative to getting the game.

52641[/snapback]

well yeah, i guess, but i think for 99% of the people, it couldnt be worth the extra scratch... even though its only $3...

It would probably be awesome if someone drove a semi truck... actually, that would be great

The Bills feed is on 126, the Pats feed is on 136

52635[/snapback]

jack, i gotta tell you -- i owe you big time. if not for your post about the friends and family deal earlier this year, i wouldn't have "seriously" looked into sirius. now i'm so hooked it's silly. what a great freaking product.

:devil:

jack, i gotta tell you -- i owe you big time.  if not for your post about the friends and family deal earlier this year, i wouldn't have "seriously" looked into sirius.  now i'm so hooked it's silly.  what a great freaking product.

;)

52777[/snapback]

I love it too. Fortunately the game is on tv here this week... :devil:

jack, i gotta tell you -- i owe you big time.  if not for your post about the friends and family deal earlier this year, i wouldn't have "seriously" looked into sirius.  now i'm so hooked it's silly.  what a great freaking product.

:devil:

52777[/snapback]

One of the posters here told me at the Tailgate that hearing myself, and others here, talking about how much they love Sirius, they went and bought stock in Sirius. They recently let me know that it's definitly was a stock to look into. I've even told the company holding one of my IRAs to drop some of my mutual funds and get me Sirius stock.