Alan Hevesi recently stated that Chuck Schumer would be ``the man who, how do I phrase this diplomatically, who will put a bullet between the president's eyes if he could get away with it.''

That is how he would phrase it "diplomatically"?

Of course he would not have a gun to shoot the President with if he had his way because he is a huge anti-gun advocate.

These are the morons we elect to office in NY!

Alan Hevesi recently stated that Chuck Schumer would be ``the man who, how do I phrase this diplomatically, who will put a bullet between the president's eyes if he could get away with it.'' 

That is how he would phrase it "diplomatically"?

Of course he would not have a gun to shoot the President with if he had his way because he is a huge anti-gun advocate. 

These are the morons we elect to office in NY!

702279[/snapback]

He didn't threaten the President. He suggested that the Senator threatens the President.

Sen. Schumer must be stopped. Or not.

The NRA should have a field day with this.  They are such good friends with Schumer.

702317[/snapback]

Don't mess with Schumer. He is just he kind of guy that would put a bullet between your

eyes without a gun. Just like he did to the Sabres by lifting an inflatible Stanley Cup at the NYS Democrat convention.

That was the same breakfast that Hillary stated "one more game and WE are in the Stanley Cup playoffs".  Of course she is not from Buffalo and WE have been in the playoffs for weeks.

702339[/snapback]

Hell I don't even say we and I AM from Buffalo. Until I lace up a pair of skates or put some pads on the Sabres and Bills will always be they and them, never us or me. What a pandering B word.

That was the same breakfast that Hillary stated "one more game and WE are in the Stanley Cup playoffs".  Of course she is not from Buffalo and WE have been in the playoffs for weeks.

702339[/snapback]

Hey, she's from Chicago. Have to forgive her for not knowing anything about the NHL playoffs...

:doh: