The Tournament...

I watched the show on OLN last night and was laughing my ass off the entire time. It's done like the Office (mockumentary) and its about Canadian hocley parents. Its funny because its exctly how parents in texas are about football. I suggest you watch it its funny.

I watched the show on OLN last night and was laughing my ass off the entire time. It's done like the Office (mockumentary) and its about Canadian hocley parents. Its funny because its exctly how parents in texas are about football. I suggest you watch it its funny.

700934[/snapback]

This Friday OLN is running "The Tournament" marathons at 6:00 PM and then again at 9:30 PM.

You are correct. The show is hilarious. Think of it as a cross between The Mighty Ducks and This Is Spinal Tap but focusing on the parents.

This Friday OLN is running "The Tournament" marathons at 6:00 PM and then again at 9:30 PM.

You are correct.  The show is hilarious.  Think of it as a cross between The Mighty Ducks and This Is Spinal Tap but focusing on the parents.

700936[/snapback]

I caught a episode a few weeks ago and thought it was really good. Plan to watch the marathon Friday. Something different.