I really hope Miami beats the Jets

1billsfan

I'd go for the 0-16 myself, too. Problem is, if we manage to win this Pats game, then we'd only be one game out of first if the Jets lose to the Fins.

Ah, big deal. 0-16 is much better.

would this current team then follow all loser teams from now on, until they win a game, and then crack champagne when they finally do?

52384[/snapback]

We laugh but they'll end up picking some stud player ( high draft pick) that will haunt us for years to come.

So you people would rather have the Jets an extra game up on us???? I'm sorry but I just can't follow that idiot logic. Don't ever be calling out the Bills players as stupid either.

52444[/snapback]

It's funny...

It seems we have already given up on the season, huh? As if we cant even imagine the Bills making the playoffs.

This is the FIRST post to even mention being games up, or games back of anyone.

Wow, we are pretty desperate.

You are right.

Go Dol... GO Dolph... Go Phis...

Nope, I can't do it...

but you're right, we could use a win from them.

So you people would rather have the Jets an extra game up on us???? I'm sorry but I just can't follow that idiot logic. Don't ever be calling out the Bills players as stupid either.

52444[/snapback]

Hence my post. Whatever the feelings, it probably ain't gonna happen. As much as I HATE Miami, if the Bills want a playoff shot, they are going to need all the help they can get. Right now I'm not convinced we can beat Miami, let alone the Jets.

As much as I hate Miami, And believe I can't stand the fish, living in New Jersey makes me loathe the Jets. Their fans are arrogant pricks, that have them pegged for the superbowl. So just for this game, I'd love to see the dolphins stomp out "GANG GREEN" :D . Go Dolphins :) I can't believe I just said that

It's funny...

It seems we have already given up on the season, huh? As if we cant even imagine the Bills making the playoffs.

This is the FIRST post to even mention being games up, or games back of anyone.

Wow, we are pretty desperate.

You are right.

Go Dol... GO Dolph...  Go Phis...

Nope, I can't do it...

but you're right, we could use a win from them.

52453[/snapback]

This may be the last week we can talk about such things as how many games back we are, and desperate times call for deserate measures...like actually rooting for the fish, yuck!

This may be the last week we can talk about such things as how many games back we are, and desperate times call for deserate measures...like actually rooting for the fish, yuck!

52486[/snapback]

I agree... and I'll be rooting for the fish again next week against the pats. This week ... Bills over pats and fish over jets. Next week ... Bills over jets, fish over pats. The AFC East standings after week 5 will look like this :

BILLS : 2-2

jets : 2-2

pats : 2-2

fish : 2-3

Hey ... it could happen.

So you people would rather have the Jets an extra game up on us????

52444[/snapback]

Yes. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Miami.

If the Bills truly have what it takes this year,

they'll take matters into their own hands,

sweep the Jets,

and not rely on the Felons for help.

Yes.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Miami.

If the Bills truly have what it takes this year,

they'll take matters into their own hands,

sweep the Jets,

and not rely on the Felons for help.

52572[/snapback]

FU2. Go ahead and root for the j-e-t-s. I'll be rooting for the best case scenario for the Buffalo Bills instead.

FU2. Go ahead and root for the j-e-t-s. I'll be rooting for the best case scenario for the Buffalo Bills instead.

52605[/snapback]

I didn't write :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: 1billsfan,

I wrote :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Miami.

So :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

:devil: