What player do you think will have the biggest

I'm starting to think that QB Chris Simms for Tampa is going to be alot more productive than people would expect. Last year I took Cadillac in the 3rd rd and he paid big dividends right away and then I traded him for some great value just before he got hurt. I expect him to pick up right where he left off now that he has another year under his belt. With a great running game and an underrated WR corp this could be a formidable offense. In addition, TE Alex Smith should be in the top several TEs this year. I'm sure that Simms' father Phil is also mentoring him in private, not a bad bonus.

I'm starting to think that QB Chris Simms for Tampa is going to be alot more productive than people would expect. Last year I took Cadillac in the 3rd rd and he paid big dividends right away and then I traded him for some great value just before he got hurt. I expect him to pick up right where he left off now that he has another year under his belt. With a great running game and an underrated WR corp this could be a formidable offense. In addition, TE Alex Smith should be in the top several TEs this year. I'm sure that Simms' father Phil is also mentoring him in private, not a bad bonus.

698903[/snapback]

Randy Moss with Aaron Brooks.