Our cerebral Running Back

Dawgg

Nothing was "wrong" -- he just sounds like the stupidest player in the NFL... which I find pretty humorous. I still root for him as long as he wears a Bills uni... but he is what he is.

:o

What was wrong with the interview?

You guys specialize at picking at nits.

699319[/snapback]

What was wrong with the interview?

You guys specialize at picking at nits.

699319[/snapback]

Wardrobe suggestions by Michael Irvin? :o

Nothing was "wrong" -- he just sounds like the stupidest player in the NFL... which I find pretty humorous.  I still root for him as long as he wears a Bills uni... but he is what he is.

:lol:

699391[/snapback]

You are picking at nits. Perhaps Willis should apologize directly to you that he did not grow up in white middle class suburbia.

I'm not even picking - you're taking it personally... I just find it humorous, that's all.

There are plenty of players who have grown up with similar backgrounds as Willis... but he flat out is the weirdest / most spacy interview subject I have seen in a long time. It's rather funny.

You are picking at nits.  Perhaps Willis should apologize directly to you that he did not grow up in white middle class suburbia.

699466[/snapback]

You're probably right, I think that's what it is.

He just seems SO out of it when he's interviewed.

It might just be me but I see Willis as a very shy personality on camera.  He seems uncomfortable in that kind of setting.  Doesnt generally have a lot to say. So what might come off as "stupid" seems to me more of a reserved shyness on camera.

699490[/snapback]

What the F*&% is a "nit?"

699636[/snapback]

A "nit" (as I know it) refers to eggs of the common head or body louse. They are usually attached to a hair follicle and can be difficult to remove, even with a very fine comb.

I would assume the reference as used here would imply that people are picking at small details.

Buffalo's offense is "top secret"?

He probably hasn't really even seen it! Of course its top secret - to him!

By the way, I love Willis on the field. Off the field, he is a question mark, to say the least.