Our cerebral Running Back

Dawgg

LOL -- it's a beautiful Memorial Day evening and we have taken time out of our days to post on a Bills-related message board during the least exciting portion of the offseason.

WE ALL need a hobby.

Don't be in denial, Lori... just admit it... afterall you are one of us.

:lol:

This IS their hobby.

Frightening, no?

699700[/snapback]

Don't be in denial, Lori... just admit it... after all you are one of us.

:lol:

699722[/snapback]

*sigh*

Too true, although I have gotten better at controlling my statistical-analysis compulsion... for now, anyway... :lol:

Just as an aside.... Keith Bullock, the OLB from the Tennessee Titans was co-hosting and between the "Ums" and the "you knows", I HAD to turn the volume down before my head exploded! NFL Total Access brings in players who should be left off the show because, in my mind, the network does them a disservice by exposing these types of weaknesses. Some ARE glib, MOST are NOT!!!

I saw the same thing and agree -- but at least Bullock was able to maintain a basic conversation, something Willis had trouble doing... haha

Just as an aside.... Keith Bullock, the OLB from the Tennessee Titans was co-hosting and between the "Ums" and the "you knows", I HAD to turn the volume down before my head exploded! NFL Total Access brings in players who should be left off the show because, in my mind, the network does them a disservice by exposing these types of weaknesses. Some ARE glib, MOST are NOT!!!

701317[/snapback]

Buffalo's offense is "top secret"?

He probably hasn't really even seen it! Of course its top secret - to him!

By the way, I love Willis on the field. Off the field, he is a question mark, to say the least.

699681[/snapback]

What do you love about him on the field? To me, he's the most overrated Bills player to ever be discussed here. He's an average running back despite what certain people here will tell you. A meathead with below average speed.