Presidential Pardons

Remember, his happened during bubba's term. It went to trial during Bush's. I don't see that Bush did anything to help them.

But of course Bush= Bad.

How many pardons did Mr and Mr Clinton grant on his way out of office?  Some really slimy people if I remember correctly!

698660[/snapback]

Ah, yes...nothing quite defends againts "Bush Bad" like "Clinton Worse".

Of course...the first post in this thread was so !@#$ing obnoxious it was begging for an equally obnoxious reply, anyway...

I deserve to be called obnoxious after you contributed so much with that pointless post?

698671[/snapback]

Let's see...the original post said "Bush bad". You contributed "Clinton Worse". I contributed "You know, that's a really obnoxious reply to a really obnoxious post." Of the three...I'd have to say that mine post contributed the most to the discussion.

And I didn't call YOU obnoxious, you fool. I calld your POST obnoxious. But, if it makes you feel better, you're obnoxious as well. <_<

Let's see...the original post said "Bush bad".  You contributed "Clinton Worse".  I contributed "You know, that's a really obnoxious reply to a really obnoxious post."  Of the three...I'd have to say that mine post contributed the most to the discussion.

And I didn't call YOU obnoxious, you fool.  I calld your POST obnoxious.  But, if it makes you feel better, you're obnoxious as well.  :o

698672[/snapback]

I may not have the best grammar, but when I call someone a fool I would try to make it more than two words after that before misspelling something. Nothing against YOU, just your post.