SHould I bring my AIRHORN to the game?

taterhill

SHould I bring my AIRHORN to the game?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. SHould I bring my AIRHORN to the game?

• Yes
    • Definitely
    • absoltely..are you kidding

Do people tailgate for hockey games?

698527[/snapback]

Yes, it's not San Jose! <_<

I once tailgated in my brother-in -law's driveway before going in to watch an away football playoff game. We had the lawn chairs, beer and grill out in the driveway behind the car.

Yes, it's not San Jose! <_< 

I once tailgated in my brother-in -law's driveway before going in to watch an away football playoff game. We had the lawn chairs, beer and grill out in the driveway behind the car.

698622[/snapback]

I know a lot of people who follow the Sharks, but they just doen't strike me as hockey fans. You know what I mean?

I will mostly use it for my pre-game enjoyment..since it will probably get taken away in the arena..

698521[/snapback]

Do it! What the hell it's only about $12 a can right?

During the last game someone down the street from us had what sounded like a fog horn going after Sabres goals. It felt like you were at the game <_< Was very cool.

The last game I was at was the first one they did the party out front. From the parking ramp overlooking the mass of people, I didn't see anyone selling beers. But I heard there was going to be food and beer vendors outside. Can anyone confirm that they are selling beers outside?

The last game I was at was the first one they did the party out front. From the parking ramp overlooking the mass of people, I didn't see anyone selling beers. But I heard there was going to be food and beer vendors outside. Can anyone confirm that they are selling beers outside?

698634[/snapback]

During the first Party outside, they served Beer from the Entrance over by the Ticket offices to people at the party

I don't know if they are selling it tonight but I doubt it if they are not having an outdoor party again

During the first Party outside, they served Beer from the Entrance over by the Ticket offices to people at the party

698657[/snapback]

Well then I have to take a look at everyone there, soak it up for a minute or two and then get inside for quick access to cold beer <_<

Thanks