* Carolina fans

dib

"I see about four slashed tires on that one"

:(:P:lol: Gotta love a hometown news anchor!

Pretty weak actually. The "Norwood" comments were all the Carolina dopes could come up with down in their place too. Is Buffalo going to show John Kasey kicking the ball out of bounds with 2 mins left vs. the Pats??

WTF has Carolina ever done?

698382[/snapback]

You didn't know? They do research there. Apparently a lot of the research involves triangles. Right triangles, equilateral triangles, isoceles triangles...Hell, sometimes they just get crazy and research scalene triangles.

The research is fully funded by the returns of of empties from racetrack parking lots, as well as from public urination fines levied against the Duke lacrosse team.

You didn't know? They do research there. Apparently a lot of the research involves triangles. Right triangles, equilateral triangles, isoceles triangles...Hell, sometimes they just get crazy and research scalene triangles.

You forgot they have the highest PHD per capita of anyplace in the country.

they be sum smart folk livin their

<_<  :blink:  :lol:    Gotta love a hometown news anchor!

Pretty weak actually.  The "Norwood" comments were all the Carolina dopes could come up with down in their place too.  Is Buffalo going to show John Kasey kicking the ball out of bounds with 2 mins left vs. the Pats??

698377[/snapback]

GOOD PEOPLE - THE CAROLINA PANTHERS PLAY IN CHARLOTTE, THE CAROLINA HURRICANES PLAY IN RALEIGH - A THREE HOUR DRIVE. IT WOULD BE LIKE BILLS FANS ROOTING FOR THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!

GOOD PEOPLE - THE CAROLINA PANTHERS PLAY IN CHARLOTTE, THE CAROLINA HURRICANES PLAY IN RALEIGH - A THREE HOUR DRIVE. IT WOULD BE LIKE BILLS FANS ROOTING FOR THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!

698505[/snapback]

MORE LIKE BUFFALO FANS ROOTING FOR THE CAVALIERS.

man. feels good to yell now and then.

The research is fully funded by the returns of of empties from racetrack parking lots, as well as from public urination fines levied against the Duke lacrosse team.

698391[/snapback]

The South doesnt believe in recycling so there is no deposit on pop and beer. Although if they drove the empties to Michigan ....

MORE LIKE BUFFALO FANS ROOTING FOR THE CAVALIERS.

man. feels good to yell now and then.

698508[/snapback]

Thanks - I feel much better. It drives me nuts down here when I tell people I've from New York they ask what part of the city. I tell them the Bronx. <_<

698505[/snapback]

Well, if they don't want to be grouped together, they should go by the Charlotte Panthers and the Raleigh Huricanes

Therefore since they are both called the CAROLINA Huricanes/Panthers and Carolina does not have another hockey or football team, they will be grouped together

If you really want to get technical, the Bills Play in Orchard Park, not Buffalo, so they should not be grouped together either (I could care less that Orchard park is alot closer to Buffalo then Raliegh is to Charlotte, they drive racecars down there, they should have a problem making up for that extra time)

698505[/snapback]

Not a valid point. They call themselves the CAROLINA Hurricanes. And they're in the same state. So it's like people from Springfield rooting for the New England Patriots. Or people from Syracuse rooting for the Bills.