Can I ask a stupid question?

I am wishing for the best for Barbaro but am starting to wonder about the care he is receiving. He had 6 hours of surgery and is supposedly worth millions. Allegedly he is at the best hospital in the world for his condition.

If this place is so great, why do they have a special needs kid taking care of Barbaro? I think this is a great thing but very risky with such an expensive animal.

I hope this works

I am wishing for the best for Barbaro but am starting to wonder about the care he is receiving.  He had 6 hours of surgery and is supposedly worth millions.  Allegedly he is at the best hospital in the world for his condition.

If this place is so great, why do they have a special needs kid taking care of Barbaro?  I think this is a great thing but very risky with such an expensive animal.

I hope this works

695640[/snapback]

Just a terrible idea. You don't get a mentally challenged guy for a job like that.

Reminds me of Altamont, when the Stones hired the Charlie's Angels to do the security and paid them in beer. Use your heads people come on!

Just a terrible idea.  You don't get a mentally challenged guy for a job like that.

Reminds me of Altamont, when the Stones hired the Charlie's Angels to do the security and paid them in beer.  Use your heads people come on!

695764[/snapback]

The ones with Farrah or Cheryl Ladd? <_<

I am wishing for the best for Barbaro but am starting to wonder about the care he is receiving.  He had 6 hours of surgery and is supposedly worth millions.  Allegedly he is at the best hospital in the world for his condition.

If this place is so great, why do they have a special needs kid taking care of Barbaro?  I think this is a great thing but very risky with such an expensive animal.

I hope this works

695640[/snapback]

Actually it is kind of like swimming with dolphins, it calms the horse and stuff.