Still Kickin' The Losing Streak

Checking OLN this AM and a dog (labradors) retrevial competition was on which I watched for a few minutes.

The one guy had a dog that been to their version of the finals 2 of the last three years - but as he put it, 'couldn't get it done' and he then referenced the Atlanta Braves & Buffalo Bills

He didn't look old enough to remember the Vikings <_<

Checking OLN this AM and a dog (labradors) retrevial competition was on which I watched for a few minutes.

The one guy had a dog that been to their version of the finals 2 of the last three years - but as he put it,  'couldn't get it done' and he then referenced the Atlanta Braves & Buffalo Bills

He didn't look old enough to remember the Vikings  <_<

695436[/snapback]

But you gotta admit, the Bills are the top of that list. I mean four in a row is pretty damn impressive. I work with a a guy from Minnesota, and I get tha crap more often than he does. Hell I even get it from him.......and deservedly so.

But you gotta admit, the Bills are the top of that list.  I mean four in a row is pretty damn impressive.  I work with a a guy from Minnesota, and I get tha crap more often than he does.  Hell I even get it from him.......and deservedly so.

695439[/snapback]

I refuse to take the crap -

The crapee just needs to be reminded that his "team" has never been there (or ever will be) - 4 times in a row

I refuse to take the crap -

The crapee just needs to be reminded that his "team" has never been there (or ever will be) - 4 times in a row

695444[/snapback]

Come on Bob. Yes getting there four times is impressive and was fun. But until they win one it's just something we have to live with.

Come on Bob.  Yes getting there four times is impressive and was fun.  But until they win one it's just something we have to live with.

695451[/snapback]

Exactly. I get crap all the time too. I come back with, "yeah, but we went to FOUR." The response is usually a silence followed by, "yeah but you lost them all." I then reply with "yeah, but we went to FOUR", and the response is "yeah, but you lost them all." I then reply with "yeah, but we went to FOUR", and the response is "yeah, but you lost them all."

And so it continues... until we've got one under our belts, there's no escape.

Exactly.  I get crap all the time too. I come back with, "yeah, but we went to FOUR." The response is usually a silence followed by, "yeah but you lost them all." I then reply with "yeah, but we went to FOUR", and the response is "yeah, but you lost them all." I then reply with  "yeah, but we went to FOUR", and the response is "yeah, but you lost them all."

And so it continues... until we've got one under our belts, there's no escape.

695597[/snapback]

So, how are you enjoying 7th grade? <_<0:)