I had a dream...

Here's my dream.

1. Nall was the starter for some reason. 0:)

2. 1st play was a pass to Evans. (5 yard gain) <_<

3. Buffalo lost the game in the end. :(

4. Woke up  :P

695254[/snapback]

1. Lossman tossed a 50 yard pass, and Rush Limbaugh dressed as the Energizer Bunny sprinted across the field

was it a wet one?  <_<

kidding.

695299[/snapback]

He said he didn't want to share.

obviously it was a wet one. 0:)

Losman fumbled the snap.  0:)

695077[/snapback]

....then mcgahee revovers and runs for the endzone. but is takled just short, gets injured and the Atrain becomes the starter for the bills who go on to win 12 games and go to the superbowl. they lose of course. <_<

You see your dream as a moment of sadness but I see it as a moment of advancement.

He may have fumbled the ball, but at least there was no movement on the line.

That's my dream. First play of the season...we get called for false start.

I think this is a common thing for Bills fans.

The night before the draft I had a dream that we picked some guy that Id never heard of with our first pick(did I inwardly know we were going to pick Whitner or some other suprise?), but he was giant, an absolute beast(or McCargo?).

Either way, it was wierd and my friends blamed me for it foreshadowing hte draft(which at the time was ruined in their opinion with the selection of Whitner).

I have a dream that some day little Bills fans and little Dolphins fans will hold hands and we will judge a team, not on the color of their helmets, but on the character of their roster...

I actually did have a dreaam recently that the Cowboys destroyed the Colts in this year's Superbowl but that Drew was watching from the sideline for some reason...

I also had this dream I was smoking this giant cigar...

I have a dream that some day little Bills fans and little Dolphins fans will hold hands and we will judge a team, not on the color of their helmets, but on the character of their roster...

LOL!!! 0:)

I also had this dream I was smoking this giant cigar...

695565[/snapback]

<_<