Buffalo Sabres Home Playoff Tickets

I didn't get season tickets, I wasn't able to get one of the 3000 available to the public, and I'm not mad about it at ALL. This is GREAT for the Sabres as an organization. And good for the little guy who buys his seasons, gets some extra tickets dirt cheap and sells them for a mint. Everyone wins...

By the way, I'm guessing if we make it to the Finals, there will be NO tickets available to the public...

I didn't get season tickets, I wasn't able to get one of the 3000 available to the public, and I'm not mad about it at ALL. This is GREAT for the Sabres as an organization. And good for the little guy who buys his seasons, gets some extra tickets dirt cheap and sells them for a mint. Everyone wins...

By the way, I'm guessing if we make it to the Finals, there will be NO tickets available to the public...

694501[/snapback]

STH's only get the discount on their seats. Any additional seats (limited to the # of ST's they have) bought are at window price minus $2.

People who bought ST's after the 2nd round can buy playoff tickets but only as many as they have ST's and at window price (not sure if they get the $2 discount or not).

My guess is that there will still be somewhere between 1,000-3,000 seats available IF the Sabres reach the Finals. Current STH's already have their tix for those games and I doubt that you will see several thousand people put deposits on next season's tix.

Considering the majority of the people getting to take advantage of this deal are ones who put the 30% down on seasons tickets for next year. It is a great buisness deal by TG to get the most season ticket sales for next season.

It just sucks that the fans without season tickets get screwed over for paying the full price for the playoff tickets, and if they want to go now, they will have to mortgage everything they own to get scalper tickets

693599[/snapback]

Incorrectomundo...Only those who bought full-seasons at the start of 2005-2006 are paying the "value" price on playoff tickets. Those ponying up the 30% deposit still pay full boat. ($100-$200) They just get playoff tix guarenteed.

Again, a team should reward it's season ticket holders. I know some folks can't afford them. but that's why the games are on TV. Pro sports, at least in the last 25 years, are a luxury, not a right. My family couldn't afford to buy Bills football tickets in the 70's, and what did they cost then? $6?

PTR

Incorrectomundo...Only those who bought full-seasons at the start of 2005-2006 are paying the "value" price on playoff tickets.  Those ponying up the 30% deposit still pay full boat. ($100-$200)  They just get playoff tix guarenteed. 

Again, a team should reward it's season ticket holders.  I know some folks can't afford them. but that's why the games are on TV.  Pro sports, at least in the last 25 years, are a luxury, not a right.  My family couldn't afford to buy Bills football tickets in the 70's, and what did they cost then?  $6?

PTR

694603[/snapback]

Wrong..if you bought season before the playoffs(30% down) you could get season ticket prices for playoffs...during second round you had to pay 100% for next year..and you received 3/4 round tix for ST prices...now that deal is OVER...