Help a Twenty Five year old lose his Virginity

newspaper article

His Website

The Story of this Website:

So, here's the story - I'm 25, and to this date, have never been laid. Yes, it's sad, but it's true. The whole story, however, is far more interesting than just the lack of sex.

When I was 21, I was engaged to be married to a woman I thought I would be with for the rest of my life, and the two of us had chosen to wait until marriage to have sex so we could share something special with each other. But when I was 22, just six months before our wedding, I discovered that she had been cheating on me and sleeping with another man. Needless to say, I was crushed. For the last 3 years I haven't really been able to bring myself to start dating again as the pain of that betrayal still runs deep inside of me. But as a man, the overwhelming urge to have sex is just starting to get to be too much for me to handle, and so I made a bet with one of my very hot (but also very platonic) female friends - if I can get 5 million visitors to this website in 30 days, she has agreed to help me with my "problem". If I can't get to five million in 30 days, I have to be her personal servant for a week, doing anything she asks me to do.

So this site is my attempt to get to 5 million hits in 30 days. The site started on May 1st, 2006, so I have 15 days left to make the bet, and so far, the total number of visitors is: 3033579

Thanks for your help - please tell a friend about this site and help me finally get laid. Together we can make this happen!

i feel no sympathy for that man

he should've tapped that hot piece of ass when he had a chance

692155[/snapback]

Regardless, I plan on clicking on his website all day. That "platonic" friend and her vagina better get ready for the best 20 seconds of their lives!

Wah wah wah

Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

Grow some hair, lose some weight.  No wonder she dumped you.

692160[/snapback]

Sooooo, you're saying you would prefer the guy with longer hair, a little slimmer and wearing panities? To each his own I guess. :lol:

Regardless, I plan on clicking on his website all day. That "platonic" friend and her vagina better get ready for the best 20 seconds of their lives!

692168[/snapback]

plus, there's no such thing as a "platonic" hot friend

that's just one of your hot friends that won't have sex with you

Sooooo, you're saying you would prefer the guy with longer hair, a little slimmer and wearing panities?  To each his own I guess. ;)

692171[/snapback]

You promised it would be our secret you thin- long haired- panty wearing thing, you.