Sabres Carolina tickets go on sale

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one will be hopefully going to the first or second game in Raliegh. Any other Sabres fans going???  :P

691361[/snapback]

I was hoping there would be a solid contingent of ex-WNYers taking over the arena down there. Make it happen! We'll handle the business up here, you transplants show those Carolina folk what playoff hockey is all about!!!

I for one will be hopefully going to the first or second game in Raliegh. Any other Sabres fans going???  :P

691361[/snapback]

I will be. Any word on game days or times??? I want to go to game 1 sooooo bad, but if it is a Saturday afternoon game I'm screwed.

691361[/snapback]

I'll be there, but trying to find out for certain what game number Saturday will be before purchasing. Does anyone know?

I'll be there, but trying to find out for certain what game number Saturday will be before purchasing.  Does anyone know?

691372[/snapback]

I heard on the radio this morning that most likely Game 1 is going to be this Saturday at 2pm. It was local Carolina radio down here in the Piedmont so take it with a grain of salt.

I heard on the radio this morning that most likely Game 1 is going to be this Saturday at 2pm. It was local Carolina radio down here in the Piedmont so take it with a grain of salt.

691374[/snapback]

That's what I heard as well and it would actually work best for me if true. We are supposed to leave for a beach vacation on Saturday, but I have convinced the wife to let me stay behind for game one and meet them at the beach that night. :P

RBC Center is located in Raleigh, NC. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of bordering states. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside of this area will be canceled without notice and refunds given.

RBC Center is located in Raleigh, NC. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of bordering states. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside of this area will be canceled without notice and refunds given.

691381[/snapback]

Is that legal? I'm two hours from Raleigh, does this count me out?

Edit: Nevermind. I'm in NC so I'm good. I didn't see the "bordering states" line...

691361[/snapback]

I have two tickets for games 1,2,5, and 7 in Raleigh. Second row from the glass on the faceoff circle where Carolina shoots twice. AWESOME tickets when the play is in that end. They pretty much suck when the play is in the other end. Went to one game in round 1 vs. Montreal, and one game in round two vs. Jersey. The season ticket holder, who we bought the tix from in Rounds 1 and 2, bought us two seats for this round and the cup finals. Should be interesting, because I have LV-BILLS on my Virginia plates and a Bills logo on my windshield but I'll be rooting for the Canes. Hope my car doesn't get smashed. LOL

Should be a good series. RBC is insane in the playoffs. The two teams are similar, and I'm sure HSBC will be rocking too. You won't hear a louder arena than Raleigh. It's kinda cool down here, because the sport is relatively new, fans aren't the most knowledgable which makes them more excitable about the game. You'll often find that the whole arena will be standing for about 15 minutes of any given period. It's alot of fun. If some Sabres fans go down there, they'll enjoy what they see in terms of atmosphere. Plus, the weather down here is good, and everyone tailgates like it's football.

Good Stuff.

I have two tickets for games 1,2,5, and 7 in Raleigh.  Second row from the glass on the faceoff circle where Carolina shoots twice.  AWESOME tickets when the play is in that end.  They pretty much suck when the play is in the other end.  Went to one game in round 1 vs. Montreal, and one game in round two vs. Jersey.  The season ticket holder, who we bought the tix from in Rounds 1 and 2,  bought us two seats for this round and the cup finals.  Should be interesting, because I have LV-BILLS on my Virginia plates and a Bills logo on my windshield but I'll be rooting for the Canes.  Hope my car doesn't get smashed.  LOL

Should be a good series.  RBC is insane in the playoffs.  The two teams are similar, and I'm sure HSBC will be rocking too.  You won't hear a louder arena than Raleigh.  It's kinda cool down here, because the sport is relatively new, fans aren't the most knowledgable which makes them more excitable about the game.  You'll often find that the whole arena will be standing for about 15 minutes of any given period.  It's alot of fun.  If some Sabres fans go down there, they'll enjoy what they see in terms of atmosphere.  Plus, the weather down here is good, and everyone tailgates like it's football.

Good Stuff.

691393[/snapback]

How can you be a Bills fan but not a Sabres fan?

I simply can't understand this either.  Unfortunately, it's a common affliction in NC amongst displaced WNY'ers.

691428[/snapback]

It makes me want to puke. The only time I would stop being a Bills or Sabres fan would be if either team left Buffalo. I might still root for them, but it would never be the same. I have moved all over the country and I never stopped rooting for the Bills and Sabres. Stay true to your roots. If I moved to China, would I tell everyone I was Chinese and cheer for Yao Ming? NO WAY! I'd still be an American. Just because you leave WNY doesn't mean you no longer are a WNYer.