The Ca Angles of Anaheim Which is

If you're at home plate in Angle stadium, and wanted to hit a home run over the head of the shortstop, does anyone know what angel you would have to hit the ball? I really can't get an angel on it and could use some help when I don't have an angle looking over my shoulder.

689591[/snapback]

That's pretty freakin' obtuse.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:w00t:  :doh:

Odd lady out. One hard one, one soft one, poor lady.

689607[/snapback]

Old Steve Martin routine discussing his first time seeing a show in Vegas. His first thought was "Look at all those breasts! Man, there must be...fifty seven breasts up there."

How about sky blue bats for Father's day? The # of women with breast cancer is about the same as the # of men with prostate cacncer and breast cancer research gets a lot more$.

I think I'll sue.

How about sky blue bats  for Father's day? The # of women with breast cancer is about the same as the # of men with prostate cacncer and breast cancer research gets a lot more$.

I think I'll sue.

689645[/snapback]

You mean there is such a thing as prostate cancer? Wow.

How about sky blue bats  for Father's day? The # of women with breast cancer is about the same as the # of men with prostate cacncer and breast cancer research gets a lot more$.

I think I'll sue.

689645[/snapback]

Perhaps blue balls would be more appropriate?

apparently you don't watch ESPN.........the money from the auctioned bats go to finding a cure and for treatment

689571[/snapback]

Why don't they just auction off about a billion bats? If the bats go for $500 dollars they could get 500 billion and get a cure. Then they wouldn't need to sell any bats for treatments because you don't need a treatment for something which is cured. I'm not sure there are enough pink trees but they can always plant new ones.

The doctors don't want them to sell that many bats so they limit it. This way there is no cure and the doctors keep making money off treatments.

And don't worry about Jim. He's going to the game on father's day to benefit colon cancer. There aren't special bats but they only sell tickets to a$$ holes and they charge double.

Why don't they just auction off about a billion bats?  If the bats go for $500 dollars they could get 500 billion and get a cure.  Then they wouldn't need to sell any bats for treatments because you don't need a treatment for something which is cured.  I'm not sure there are enough pink trees but they can always plant new ones.

The doctors don't want them to sell that many bats so they limit it.  This way there is no cure and the doctors keep making money off treatments. 

And don't worry about Jim.  He's going to the game on father's day to benefit colon cancer.  There aren't special bats but they only sell tickets to a$$ holes and they charge double.

689677[/snapback]

Hey, I represent that remark. What?