Willis McGahee

Note to Bills fans, do not have sex with or allow yourself to be impregnated by an idiot like Willis.

Gowever, as his low moral character shows no sign of maling itself apparent on the field and endanger his football character (these are two different things from discussion on TSW and the latter mostly based on putting team first is the likely sum total of what Marv meant looking for high character guys.

If a Bills fan somehow can avoid having Willis baby then his dumb comments about Baby Mommas (and even worse the implicatios it seems of how he views his responsibliies toward raising his own children) then I think most Bills fan should be willing to simply shake their heads and ignore these comments.

695420[/snapback]

Thanks but I wasn't really planning on having sex with Willis. I am more of an Arnold kind of guy. "Watcha talking about Willis"! <_<

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a Bills fan somehow can avoid having Willis baby then his dumb comments about Baby Mommas (and even worse the implicatios it seems of how he views his responsibliies toward raising his own children) then I think most Bills fan should be willing to simply shake their heads and ignore these comments.

695420[/snapback]

On his MySpace account (if it's really his).....says he doesn't want to have kids, <_<

Pardon my ignorance.  But, what the hell is a baby mamma?  0:)

695427[/snapback]

Detroit, 1989

Shanikwa: Eddie, get of yo a** and change that babies diaper :P

Eddie: Damn baby, chill, I'm watchin the Bad Boys :huh:

Shanikwa:You know you haven't done a damn thang all day,lazy,no job havin... :(

Eddie: Do I look like da Baby's Momma? <_<

Shanikwa: Oh no you did not……. :huh:

so what if he's an ass? he isnt a criminal, and he hasnt held out yet. As long as he brings it every sunday, thats what matters, not who he bangs back in miami.

695418[/snapback]

Well, it seemed Mularkey thought he wasn't "Bringing it..." with the comments about his dancing behind the line.

Am I the only one who scrolls through long drawn out posts without reading them?  This could be the most intelligent thing ever written, but I will never know because I don't go on a chat board to read a novel.  If I could get the cliffs notes I would really appreciate it.

689102[/snapback]

Agreed, and trust me Ive read a couple and you are not missing much IMO.

Guest dog14787
WM continues to prove that he is not worthy to be in a Bills uniform. He was supposed to be the spark in our running game that Travis Henry wasn't adding, but i think that we have regressed since Henry's departure.

His assinine comments and actions off the field continue to prove that he is not the type of player this new Bills regime is looking for. His comments about babymamas and ex-wives, being the best running back in the league, showing up on NFL Total Access blazed out of his simple mind, and not showing up for mini camps i think is very reflective on his attitude towards this football team.

His production has fallen off since Henry's departure and last year had very few touchdowns. He can't break long runs and is not the running back that he was in college.

Should the Bills keep McGahee, trade him for a draft pick or another running back, or should we just flat out cut him (Not my suggestion)? If we were to trade for another running back, who would you want it to be and who would be a legitimate possibility of acquiring?

688809[/snapback]

As I said before, a good swift kick to the head should fix the problem!!!!!! <_<

YOURS THAT IS!!!!!!!!