NASCAR Board?

for one here on TSW?

Since a lot of people here are transplanted Buffalonians living in 1) North Carolina or 2) Florida, how many would be interested?

And would I get to moderate a NASCAR board?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Mike

for one here on TSW?

Since a lot of people here are transplanted Buffalonians living in 1) North Carolina or 2) Florida, how many would be interested?

Mike

687392[/snapback]

NASCAR board? That would be GREAT!

For me to POOP ON!!

for one here on TSW?

Mike

687392[/snapback]

No.

NASCAR has become the modern equivalent of roller derby, but with much more petulant, childish, and irritating competitors - managing to combine the features of a traveling carnival with a cheesy soap opera, and would put a sponsor logo on their testicles if they found a way to market it.

Don't let me influence you, though... ;)

for one here on TSW?

Mike

687392[/snapback]

no none and no.

I think there used to be one, but because the Sabres stunk for so long, it got axed.

687425[/snapback]

Then I guess I'm going to miss TBD when it's gone because the Bills show no signs of improving.

Not at all.

I'll miss most of you.

for one here on TSW?

Mike

687392[/snapback]

As a transplanted Buffalonian in NC, I get plenty of NASCAR crap from the local media down here. I come to TSW to get real sport news, please don't taint it....

I don't know about devoting a whole board to NASCAR, but another board I lurk at has running threads for several topics - NBA and NHL playoffs, different TV shows (like the 24 and 'Lost' threads here), books people are reading, etc.

Why not try that for the next race, and see what the response is like?