(OT) Dave & Buster's

buckeyemike

Eastern Hills, Walden Galleria in running...

Dave & Buster's is a terrific entertainment complex, with branches all over the U.S. and Canada. Buffalo would dearly love to have a place like this!

This is where I usually watch Bills games...at the Cleveland D & B's.

Good food, too. Great wings, the way they should be, with blue cheese and celery sticks.

Mike

<sarcasm on>

Great!

Screw the local mom and pop businesses!  What did they ever do for you anyway?

It's about time Buffalo gets a place that serves good beer and decent wings.

<sarcasm off>

51582[/snapback]

oh man... we constantly B word and moan about Buffalo's economy. How it is going down the tubes. Yet, unless a business comes in that is own by two 70 year olds, we pitch a fit.

Do you think booming cities like Atlanta, Boston, etc, still have those little mom and pop places? Some, but not tons.

You can either have a TERRIBLE economy and all the little places around, or have a growing city with the downside of loosing some small businesses.

If you want the first, you can't complain when the Sabres leave town, or we never get that big downtown aquarium built, etc...

Dave and Busters is just like Jillians and I love both chains. Those new videogames kick ass! You can ski or fly a helicopter, bobsled or ride a motorcycle etc and you will be sweating by the time you get off.

Honestly, D & B's is better and larger than Jillian's. The average D & B's is about six times the size of the Jillian's I've been to.

The food is very good, and the video games on what they call their "Million Dollar Midway" are top-of-the-line.

I'll probably be at the Cleveland location at 1:00 P.M. Sunday, watching the Bills.

Mike