Hey OLN....

I would move..do you have any family in WNY? Hook one of those slingbox doohickeys on their TV and watch all of the MSG/CBC you can handle..

687019[/snapback]

Actually, I do, come to think of it. I've got a cousin who's a dentist in Buffalo.

I'll have to give him a call, that way I'd never have to pay DirectRipOff.

Good idea, man.

Actually, I do, come to think of it. I've got a cousin who's a dentist in Buffalo.

I'll have to give him a call, that way I'd never have to pay DirectRipOff.

Good idea, man.

687021[/snapback]

I offered before, I will host a slingbox here at my house for a buffalo fan. It would be in a room with a standard tivo, where every Bills/Sabres game is recorded. Also, it may be better than having it in Buffalo during the Bills season, as I got a felling gunna be some blackouts there this fall.

Watched the last period on the Comcast internet stream...the quality was actually pretty good and they picked up the MSG feed with RJ and Batman.

Wednesday's game will be streamed also...don't have the exact link, got it off the Sabres board.

(Can't believe I just gave Comcast props :angry: )

Watched the last period on the Comcast internet stream...the quality was actually pretty good and they picked up the MSG feed with RJ and Batman. 

Wednesday's game will be streamed also...don't have the exact link, got it off the Sabres board.

(Can't believe I just gave Comcast props  :angry: )

687034[/snapback]

I watched via Comcast as well. My heart was in my throat the entire 3rd period.

FYI--there is a link for Comcast and Yahoo streams on the other side of the wall.

<edit> the link is actually found below in ByTor2112's post, not on the other side.

I offered before, I will host a slingbox here at my house for a buffalo fan. It would be in a room with a standard tivo, where every Bills/Sabres game is recorded. Also, it may be better than having it in Buffalo during the Bills season, as I got a felling gunna be some blackouts there this fall.

687033[/snapback]

So if there are blackouts what good would the slingbox be?

I grabbed center ice's offer for 50$ for the rest of the season, I got to see the last 2 regualr season games, the Philly series, and I watched the Sabres last night. The only drawback is that the announcers (CBC) were so pro-Sens that is was painful.

So if there are blackouts what good would the slingbox be?

687039[/snapback]

What i meant that being in Ricgmond and getting the ticket I do not have blackouts. Whereas, someone in Buffalo may not get all the bills games cause there may be some

YOU SUCK!

Frigging Carolina/Jersey.

687008[/snapback]

I actually blame the NHL. You've got four series' going on, you'd think they'd schedule it so that there would be no more than two games on a given day. You have an early game and a late game. That's how the NBA does it (I can't believe there is anything the NBA does better than another major sports league :angry: ). I had the Carolina/Jersey game on here, too. I don't get their thinking....

I actually blame the NHL. You've got four series' going on, you'd think they'd schedule it so that there would be no more than two games on a given day. You have an early game and a late game. That's how the NBA does it (I can't believe there is anything the NBA does better than another major sports league  :angry:  ). I had the Carolina/Jersey game on here, too. I don't get their thinking....

687132[/snapback]

building conflicts are wreaking havoc on the schedule

building conflicts are wreaking havoc on the schedule

687152[/snapback]

Oh okay, I didn't even think about that.

I agree that the comcast feed was awesome. Couldn't get Yahoo to work right.

In hindsight, I should have paid the $50.

687087[/snapback]

Pay the 119 and get the whole year!!!!! Dam, Oct-April is a long time to have to talk to your wife everynight. With CI, ya got a built in excuse to go the basement/attic/porch, wherever that second TV is and watch a game. Blissful peace for two hrs. And just about everynight there is a game "that affects the Sabres,so I gotta watch" on CI. Plus ya can't watch hockey without beer, sos your killing two birds......

What i meant that being in Ricgmond and getting the ticket I do not have blackouts. Whereas, someone in Buffalo may not get all the bills games cause there may be some

687095[/snapback]

OOOh

I might take you up on that!