Hey OLN....

OOOh

I might take you up on that!

687250[/snapback]

See, I have an attic tv that is quite close to never being used, so i would hook it up up there. Cause the games are tivo'd , you could watch whenever you want. Like I said, standard tivo up there, not hi-def, but im not sure if Slingbox can transmit HD anyway. Also, not sure if your using that thing if the tv its hook up to is locked, but not worried bout that as i said, hardly ever used. If ya wanted, you could tell what other game you want recorded and i could program that to. As a metter of fact, i think you can program the tivo remotely with that thing, so you could program what ya want. Only thing is you couldn't /wouldn't knock anything i record out of its place. But after even more thought, only thing I tivo up there is Bills/Sabres games, so alls good ;)

Also have HBO, so all the sopranos, deadwood etc could taped up there to.

See, I have an attic tv that is quite close to never being used, so i would hook it up up there. Cause the games are tivo'd , you could watch whenever you want. Like I said, standard tivo up there, not hi-def, but im not sure if Slingbox can transmit HD anyway. Also, not sure if your using that thing if the tv its hook up to is locked, but not worried bout that as i said, hardly ever used. If ya wanted, you could tell what other game you want recorded and i could program that to.

Also have HBO, so all the sopranos, deadwood etc taped up there to.

687308[/snapback]

So Joe is moving into your attic? ;)