Official Sabres-Sens Game 2 Thread

If you're talking about the penalty at the end of the period, that's an embarrassing call by the referee.  If anything, that's a dive on THEM.

TERRIBLE call.

686732[/snapback]

How many times can Chara get away with holding in one game. I don't usually B word about the refs, but I'm up to at least four right now. I fired up man these officials seriously are going to cost us one of these games.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lights out when he took a 'bow to the head (it wasn't a dirty high elbow).

Couldn't get off the ice under his own power.

Don't expect to see him any time soon. Huge huge loss for the Sabres.  0:)

686752[/snapback]

It WAS an elbow an these fuggin idiots watching the replay won't even admit it. Fuggers.

Edit: On CBC that is....

How many times can Chara get away with holding in one game.  I don't usually B word about the refs, but I'm up to at least four right now.  I fired up man these officials seriously are going to cost us one of these games.

686753[/snapback]

Im with you.... They missed an initial call before the Sabres PP, then called a weaker penalty. WTF are they looking at?!?!

i know maybe these refs made a few questionable calls, but i had to watch all of the last series in philly and i cant stand hearing bitching about the refs

686758[/snapback]

It's not that they made a few questionable ones, it's that they're not calling the obvious ones against Ottawa.

It WAS an elbow an these fuggin idiots watching the replay won't even admit it.  Fuggers.

Edit: On CBC that is....

686755[/snapback]

It was as much of an elbow as Cambell's hit on Umberger. It was clean. Timmy had his head down and cut into the middle - recipe for disaster. Period.

i know maybe these refs made a few questionable calls, but i had to watch all of the last series in philly and i cant stand hearing bitching about the refs

686758[/snapback]

I guess your right, no one should question their calls. 0:)

It was as much of an elbow as Cambell's hit on Umberger.  It was clean.  Timmy had his head down and cut into the middle - recipe for disaster.  Period.

686760[/snapback]

Disagree. If you watch it from the angle showing Connoly's back he got his elbow up at the last second.

It was as much of an elbow as Cambell's hit on Umberger.  It was clean.  Timmy had his head down and cut into the middle - recipe for disaster.  Period.

686760[/snapback]

He has gotten away with it so many times this year, that it was a matter of time.

I guess your right, no one should question their calls.  0:)

686762[/snapback]

no i'd just rather not sound like philly fans

question the calls after the game, theres nothing anybody can do now