happy birthday

Fugg.

Fez is in on a cruise ship headed for Maui. He's going to have a happier day than either you or I.

HB, all.

685247[/snapback]

That's not until tomorrow, BiB. Today I'm just in San Diego enjoying the weather (although they lie about it always being sunny in CA; we've had only a few hours of sun the whole trip!).

Thanks all :w00t:

CW

That's not until tomorrow, BiB.  Today I'm just in San Diego enjoying the weather (although they lie about it always being sunny in CA; we've had only a few hours of sun the whole trip!).

CW

685351[/snapback]

You brought the weather with you from Minny. :lol:

That's not until tomorrow, BiB.  Today I'm just in San Diego enjoying the weather (although they lie about it always being sunny in CA; we've had only a few hours of sun the whole trip!).

CW

685351[/snapback]

Well...

Fugg you anyway. Just because.

The cruise thing got you locked in tours? Or can you wander a tad?

Well...

Fugg you anyway. Just because.

The cruise thing got you locked in tours? Or can you wander a tad?

685361[/snapback]

Little bit of both - have some tours (including a submarine tour to look at some downed WW-II planes, and a couple of helicoptor tours), but have some time to justh ang out and wander ourselves (especially on Honalulu, where we're there from around 6am until 11pm). :lol:

Time to go to a Cinqo de Mayo celebration now! (Yes, it's a day late, but I don't make the rules).

Dan: Actually, according to the paper, the weather's nicer in Minny than it is here. :w00t:

CW

Dan: Actually, according to the paper, the weather's nicer in Minny than it is here.  :w00t:

CW

685376[/snapback]

Well, the San Diego weather had to go somewhere, you know... :lol:

I appreciate your kindnesses a great deal ,wish for you an excellent day and the both of you enjoy your special vacation.

685579[/snapback]

There's a lot of kind people here, aren't there? You should know since you is one.